Peregrine Falcons

Walter swanston

I am reliably informed that the raptor enthusiasts have recently settled four new pairs of Peregrines in the Moffat/Lockerbie area.

there is already plenty there so why do they do this and how do they do it your the m,an in the know Walter

I am reliably informed that the raptor enthusiasts have recently settled four new pairs of Peregrines in the Moffat/Lockerbie area.

Thank you for the info Walter, plz keep us informed of their progress or preferably demise if you hear any more. ðŸ‘

the resident pairs will hunt the to fuk out there territory

Dunk mate i think the territory thing goes right out the window having driven a tar lorry for years and being in and out of the local quarrys there are pairs everywhere duntiland (just past salsburgh) cairnhill tarmack about a mile away if it is and tams loup (tillicoutry) just outside harthill that's got to be the easiest one to spot drive in the gate 100 yards to the right and you are right on top of it just thought i would let the fancy know where not to Train from :drinking-coffee-200:

Dunk mate i think the territory thing goes right out the window having driven a tar lorry for years and being in and out of the local quarrys there are pairs everywhere duntiland (just past salsburgh) cairnhill tarmack about a mile away if it is and tams loup (tillicoutry) just outside harthill that's got to be the easiest one to spot drive in the gate 100 yards to the right and you are right on top of it just thought i would let the fancy know where not to Train from :drinking-coffee-200:

Don't talk sh**

so the resident pairs are going to let rivals hunt there territory, away and wash your face expletive remove

As I told u yesterday but I'm a lying git lol I don't tell lies like the rest u fud

He knows better lol 😂

who are you calling a fud ya big pile o sh..e