Knowing What Sex My Babies Will Be

kraftykev

Ye can try the thread and needle easily enough.... First rule is ye don't hold the thread in yer hand !!! Put a bird in a deep box/basket hang the thread with needle/lead from a stick that canny move above it and it will behave as described above.

If it disnae work ye can come back on and slag everybody off, if if Does ye can come back on and hawd yer hands up. :rolleyes:

Guest johnhunter

Not by the above method !! but if that didnae work it would surely be illegal tae sell contraptions that claim to be for that sole purpose even tae us flat caps and whippets.

john there is a guy in delhi road, annan who sells a piece of thread with a needle on the end of it for a tenner, this has been going on for over forty years ,must be some gullible people about lol ,and you still hav,nt answered the one about sexing the chickens ,

Ye can try the thread and needle easily enough.... First rule is ye don't hold the thread in yer hand !!! Put a bird in a deep box/basket hang the thread with needle/lead from a stick that canny move above it and it will behave as described above.

If it disnae work ye can come back on and slag everybody off, if if Does ye can come back on and hawd yer hands up. :rolleyes:

You speak some s#ite, lol

I turn them upside doon on ma hand and if the flip off they're cks if the lie as if asleep on yer hand it's a hen. 100% accurate....but no way eggs lol

It's the only way tae settle the debate wance an for aw lolol

Youre probably right there lol

I would more or less do it as John Quinn says if u feel the need to find out what sex they are. Do it inside ur shed or inside the house when the better halfs out. You dont need to hold the pigeon just tie the thread around a cain or length of wire and hang it directly above the pigeon in the box. I say try it in the house or in the shed only to stop a breeze maybe blowing the thread all over the place.

Guest johnhunter

I am actually holding two fingers up,i think that is quite sufficient lol

Failing the above method just hold the pigeon towards yourself and the thread and little bit lead at the ready. Slowly lift the thread/ lead from above the pigeons neck behind the head maybe 5/6 inches. Then after a few secs it will either go in a straight line diagonally or in a circular motion.

Mind now no heavy breathing over the pigeon lol or youll fail the test and have to start again as the thread or string will go everywhere lol. Hence the reason for trying it indoors or in the shed away from any breeze.

Heavy breathing, killing masel laughing typing this out, but not a wind up lol!!!

Guest johnhunter

Failing the above method just hold the pigeon towards yourself and the thread and little bit lead at the ready. Slowly lift the thread/ lead from above the pigeons neck behind the head maybe 5/6 inches. Then after a few secs it will either go in a straight line diagonally or in a circular motion.

Mind now no heavy breathing over the pigeon lol or youll fail the test and have to start again as the thread or string will go everywhere lol. Hence the reason for trying it indoors or in the shed away from any breeze.

Heavy breathing, killing masel laughing typing this out, but not a wind up lol!!!

there is a lot more than you killing there self LAUGHING