3 Bird Club

W.D.

I timed a bird from the race at 8.26 this morning. It's maybe too late to get on the result but not only was it the first bird I've timed from a channel race in over ten years

to make it really special it was a two year old hen from the loft of the late Rab Byers who always made the 3 Bird Channel race his target race of the year. To time one of Rab's birds in

at the race he loved competing in was really something special this morning. Thanks Rab you have made my season.

I timed a bird from the race at 8.26 this morning. It's maybe too late to get on the result but not only was it the first bird I've timed from a channel race in over ten years

to make it really special it was a two year old hen from the loft of the late Rab Byers who always made the 3 Bird Channel race his target race of the year. To time one of Rab's birds in

at the race he loved competing in was really something special this morning. Thanks Rab you have made my season.

Well done m8 :emoticon-0137-clapping: