Normal For Couriers?

Guest Hairylayer

Guest Hairylayer

I had some birds gifted to me, I recived a call earlier from him to say the birds had been collected and would be with me about 4-4:30 it's gone nine and still no sign of them.

Is the a normal thing to have happen?

I have tried calling the guy to get the couriers number but he must be out.

Do the couriers work late?

Hope my birds are ok where ever they are :animatedpigeons:

I had some birds gifted to me, I recived a call earlier from him to say the birds had been collected and would be with me about 4-4:30 it's gone nine and still no sign of them.

Is the a normal thing to have happen?

I have tried calling the guy to get the couriers number but he must be out.

Do the couriers work late?

Hope my birds are ok where ever they are :animatedpigeons:

Couriers........depends on who and where unfortunately mate......not answering phones is a major pain in the fookin *expletive removed*....hope they turn up safe and sound

Guest Hairylayer

Managed to get hold of the courier today and there coming Sunday, the guy I got them off thought I was getting them the same day not sure what's happened , I take it they will be removed from the boxes if the courier has them for that long?

Guest Hairylayer

Got a call yesterday to say they were coming between 7 and 10 pm tonight had a call at half ten saying it's going to be about midnight, should I ask if they have been in the boxes since 3pm Thursday?

Got a call yesterday to say they were coming between 7 and 10 pm tonight had a call at half ten saying it's going to be about midnight, should I ask if they have been in the boxes since 3pm Thursday?

I'm sure they haven't been in the box that long, annoying for the delay but make sure they have a drink tonight and all should be well