Falconry

dunc50

Guest stb-

Was at Lanark sale today and a well known Scottish Falconer was purchasing pigeons... To train a falcon he was training, if its not bad enough with wild falcons the pigeon fancy has to put up with well â“

can he still use his arms to hold the bop

Was at Lanark sale today and a well known Scottish Falconer was purchasing pigeons... To train a falcon he was training, if its not bad enough with wild falcons the pigeon fancy has to put up with well â“

I hope ye had a wee word m8 :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

was at the market as well on thursday wish i had knew that then and can tell yi this he widnae have been saying what he was going to do if i had heard him well known or not his baws wid be sore and thats a fact :)

was at the market as well on thursday wish i had knew that then and can tell yi this he widnae have been saying what he was going to do if i had heard him well known or not his baws wid be sore and thats a fact :)

That would have helped to get your message across sammy :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: Action speaks louder than words :emoticon-0140-rofl:

I think that the good old rspb will be in attendance at Lanark market on the third Thursday of the month looking for folks selling dodgey canaries also the RSPCA will or should be there with there beady hawk like eyes looking for anything untoward so if this well known falconer was named and shamed on this site they will know who to look out for as we all know the guests are on our site quite regular so should pick up on this subject :emoticon-0138-thinking: