New NFC Section for Scotland

Guest Vic

Bart lad just for you no quote should be dead easy to read.

The current President of the Shu is on record in the public press saying he has  no problem with members of the Shu being members of the RPRA  so whats the problem.

We are a fast dwindling and dying sport and some people seem determined to kill it off as quickly as they can, with their petty disgraceful behaviour towards others.

I am personally also disturbed by the blatant naked racism some of the members of this forum are showing. I find it all to uncomfortable for civilised living.

Believe it or not some of us just want to race our doos!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"SORRY ME WERES THE BLATANT RACISM....PLEASE EXPLAIN.....   "

some of the posts by scottish members of this forum were an absolute disgrace and compelled me as a proud scot to offer an apology on behalf of all of the decent scots who are members of the forum. All the nonsense about "forefathers" etc.

We are just trying to race our doos for ("your") gods sake!!!

"SORRY ME WERES THE BLATANT RACISM....PLEASE EXPLAIN.....   "

some of the posts by scottish members of this forum were an absolute disgrace and compelled me as a proud scot to offer an apology on behalf of all of the decent scots who are members of the forum. All the nonsense about "forefathers" etc.

We are just trying to race our doos for ("your") gods sake!!!

ME ARE YOU ON THE BEVVY??? :-/ ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bart iam willing to listen to any sensible debate but i have to say not with any of the present shu officals or there self appointed gang i think alot of us would be willing to listen but they must be removed first or the whole thing would be a non starter i will proberbly get big lash back from both sides for that statment but what the hell it never bothered me before i say what i think so its up to the likes of you bart to create the right atmosphere for this to go any where forgive me for not holding my breath for the spring meeting with all the moves  that are going on just now ive seen all tht before i hope that what the L/F done is the start of it but i dont think so. still we live in hope!!!!!!!! have a good one

Bart iam willing to listen to any sensible debate but i have to say not with any of the present shu officals or there self appointed gang i think alot of us would be willing to listen but they must be removed first or the whole thing would be a non starter i will proberbly get big lash back from both sides for that statment but what the hell it never bothered me before i say what i think so its up to the likes of you bart to create the right atmosphere for this to go any where forgive me for not holding my breath for the spring meeting with all the moves  that are going on just now ive seen all tht before i hope that what the L/F done is the start of it but i dont think so. still we live in hope!!!!!!!! have a good one

EH

ALFIE LAD REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU TRY AND ESTABLISH A PROPOSITION . I TAKE IT YOU WERE CRAP AT ENGLISH INTERPRETATION AT THE SCHOOL AS WELL?

SOME OF THE STUFF POSTED ON HERE IN OPPOSTION TO THE FACT THAT SCOTLAND HAS BEEN ALLOCATED A SECTION IN THE NFC WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TOLERATED IF FOR INSTANCE IT HAD BEEN DIRECTED AGAINST ASIANS.

By the way I hope you appreciated I used capitals to make you feel at home.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanarkshire have made a bold move you are correct on that one they voted a new president into position and the old one moved on maybe the shu president will move on too :P

i was there at the snfc meeting when the guys walked out they should never have walked but stood up and be counted and fought from within

that is in the past now the future looks like it could be a lot better

one national in scotland sounds good to me

I aggree totally but Bart lets be truthfull the SNFC meeting was hi-jacked by the shu and all that sh-- had nothing to do with them there were guys their that have never flu a doo for years (both sides ) that was the state we were in because of the supressing of democracy with the shu officals at there meetings closing when it wasnt going there way while two wrongs dont make a right the officals walked off the stage in Glasgow (didnt suit) thats why they have to be removed and if they had any deciency they would walk but they think they are bigger than the union thats you,s

ALFIE LAD REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU TRY AND ESTABLISH A PROPOSITION . I TAKE IT YOU WERE CRAP AT ENGLISH INTERPRETATION AT THE SCHOOL AS WELL?

SOME OF THE STUFF POSTED ON HERE IN OPPOSTION TO THE FACT THAT SCOTLAND HAS BEEN ALLOCATED A SECTION IN THE NFC WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TOLERATED IF FOR INSTANCE IT HAD BEEN DIRECTED AGAINST ASIANS.

By the way I hope you appreciated I used capitals to make you feel at home.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is what 'Me' takes to be racism: 1 post out of over 100, and based around supporting (1) Scotland's National Football Team and (2) Scotland's Institutions. :-

""JUST READING ALL THE "ANDY GRAYS AND ALAN HANSENS" POSTS WHO NOWADAYS SEEM TO BE MORE ENGLISH THAN SCOTTISH. NEXT YOU GUYS WILL BE SUPPORTING ENGLAND WHEN THEY PLAY SCOTLAND AT FOOTBALL, RUGBY ETC. NOTHING AGAINST YOU SOLWAY GUYS SOME TOP FLYERS DOWN THERE BUT HOW LONG WOULD YOU LAST FLYING AGAINST ONLY THE ENGLISH WEEK IN WEEK OUT. BE GREAT IF YOU WERE ALL 100% FOR SCOTLAND JUST LIKE YOUR FORE-FATHERS WERE.....GOOD LUCK!!" -Andy

I would just like to apoligise on behalf of all the decent sporting pigeon people in Scotland for the garbage posted by Andy that I have quoted above, we are not all like Mr.Miller honest. "

I think the wish to have more say in our own affairs right here in Scotland is well illustrated by the fact that we now have our own Parliament. In sporting terms the fact that we don't have a GB 'anything' other than a road atlas, shows individual Nation's pride, and not racism. And as a moderator, who has worked in Racial Equality, you can rest assured that racist remarks would be removed.

"walked off the stage in Glasgow "

EXACTLY FRANK  this was the ultimate embarrasment for "me" as a member of the Shu. To be honest I find it incredible that the RPRA would want to have any dealings whatsoever with that bunch. "Oh no we will lose the vote tell you what lets just run off the platform" - PATHETIC!!

I aggree totally but Bart lets be truthfull the SNFC meeting was hi-jacked by the shu and all that sh-- had nothing to do with them there were guys their that have never flu a doo for years (both sides ) that was the state we were in because of the supressing of democracy with the shu officals at there meetings closing when it wasnt going there way while two wrongs dont make a right the officals walked off the stage in Glasgow (didnt suit) thats why they have to be removed and if they had any deciency they would walk but they think they are bigger than the union thats you,s

I THINK YOUR RIGHT FRANK WHY HAS THE SHU PRESIDENT GONE TO SUCH EXTRAORDINARY LENGTHS TO KEEP HIMSELF AS THE PRESIDENT??? ( JOINING ANOTHER SO CALLED FED THAT HE IS APPROX 20-30 MLS AWAY FROM) SO THAT HE CAN BE THEIR SHU DELEGATE TO KEEP HIMSELF IN THE JOB???

"I think this is what 'Me' takes to be racism"

Sorry Bruno lad you have missed the point as well. There is nothing repeat nothing wrong in being proud of your nation I personally would like to see Scotland completely free to run its own affairs. But that is a positive thing making foolish negative remarks with regard racing our doos is a very diferent thing.

The meetings i attended both at the shu and snfc,three years ago were in my opinion all about the ETS,at the shu meeting the use of ets was allowed,now if my memory does not take a senior moment a list of clocks was passed at the snfc and the ets was ommitted from said list,was it not the same people at the snfc top table who hatched that plan to exclude the ets and form another club with the help of Cumbria and join the rpra,some of them i hear never left the shu,around this time of civil unrest all sorts of mistruths were flying around,it was pretty upsetting.the breakaways left but i feel there was more to the breakup that has never been explained like suspended members being allowed to fly in the rpra when suspended from the shu,could this have been a ploy to allow them to fly again?.

Alf you may think we were wrong to leave but i for one had had enough by that stage rember i have been fighting that corner for 3/4 years before  from within the council so i think its a bit unfair to say should have stayed and faught from within enough was enough and the whole thing had absolotly nothing to do with SNFC after all it was formed long before the shu regarding the last bit they tried that ploy before with the past pres of the shu and it didnt work hope its the same this time but i hear the rules commity have alowed some specilest clubs to be formed to get their vote on this where does it stop and your right WHY!!!!!! do they not want to be removed i know that at club/fed level it takes us hours to fill some positions dont see alot queing up to take thease jobs

I suspect that 'splits' were little to do with ETS and more to do with factions & grievences which became pure vendetta. When I am not up to speed on something I tend to leave it with other independant folks that are; one thing that amazed me was  balance sheets & accounts certified every year by an auditor, yet accusations were flying about that £0000's were supposedly missing from SHU funds, and other funds were being illegally transferred between accounts. So was the Accountant incompetent too? Didn't hear any propositions to report the firm to its respective Union and get our missing money 'back'.

If there was no argument with the SNFC why was there any need to change the way SNFC was run? Here we have the 'same' thing in reverse: if we want to fly in NFC we must be members of RPRA.  :) Lets all go down and lobby for that to be changed to 'any recognised Union'.  :)

I for one would like to see a single Scottish National Club again.

"If there was no argument with the SNFC why was there any need to change the way SNFC was run? Here we have the 'same' thing in reverse: if we want to fly in NFC we must be members of RPRA.   Lets all go down and lobby for that to be changed to 'any recognised Union'.  "

posting this sort of crap does not help Bruno lad. No offence but you are a a "novice" so you have not really been involved in doos long enough to know what you are talking about.

Alf you may think we were wrong to leave but i for one had had enough by that stage rember i have been fighting that corner for 3/4 years before  from within the council so i think its a bit unfair to say should have stayed and faught from within enough was enough and the whole thing had absolotly nothing to do with SNFC after all it was formed long before the shu regarding the last bit they tried that ploy before with the past pres of the shu and it didnt work hope its the same this time but i hear the rules commity have alowed some specilest clubs to be formed to get their vote on this where does it stop and your right WHY!!!!!! do they not want to be removed i know that at club/fed level it takes us hours to fill some positions dont see alot queing up to take thease jobs

FRANK IT WAS BART WHO SAID YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED MATE ;) ;)