New NFC Section for Scotland

Guest Vic

Jade i think you have the wrong end of the stick here i dont know what the NFC rules are so i will just have to take your word on that it doesnt matter to me iam a happy member of the RPRA but if they race under open licence then i would think as long as you join the club you can race but somehow i dont think you have any intensions of doing that do you ? so why not just let the ones who do get on with it

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have the wrong end of any stick Frank. I am trying to get across to you that to fly with the NFC you must be a RPRA member. So what is the difference from having to be a SHU member to join the SNFC. By the way I may well join the NFC if there is a section for Scotland.

Guest Gareth Rankin

"Hello Me (perhaps you could let everyone know who you are)

I was going to correct you on your nonsese quoted but after thinking about it, it does not warrant sensible words in reply."

-------------------------------

Why do you need to know Gareth?

Have nothing but complete respect for your dad first class dooman his results speak for themselves and an absolute gent to speak to won't have a bad word said about him. Don't know you personally but I rather think your dad would not have posted what you have just posted about "me".

Perhaps you were sent a different balance sheet than me but last year must be one of the worse for the SNFC regarding birdage for CHANNEL RACING.

1400 odd for the Gold Cup thats a joke Gareth saying that I still did'nt manage to win it, but then  I don't live over in the east and I am not able to take advantage of the "tram line" line of flight.

Hope your dad is feeling a bit better I know he was not "his usual" a while back.

If someone in the west was to win the "national" this year I sincerely hope its your "da" no one deserves it more.

Chill Gareth remember we are men "the whole world over"

----------------------------------------

Hello Me

It's nice to Know who your speaking to, as i could hide behind a user name such as "Chill Man" ;D etc and be disrespectful to whoever or whatever i like.

Will tell Dad That someone called "ME" was asking after his health. :P ;D, he has had a lot of grief with this and that but with a operation pending hopefully sooner rather than later he will be back in full swing. Dad might not have had posted what i had mainly becuse he likes to talk rather than hitting keyboards with his big fingers while he also has to use 2 hands to move use the mouse. :)

The gold cup race was a bad race for birdage, with the bird flue outbreak a lot of men did not expect to get across the water and with heavy losses at Federation level this did not help either, but feeling confident of getting back upto 2500 + ;) for 2007 with all going well at federation races and with a bit of common sense from all directions back to only 1 National club in Scotland, ::) who Knows maybe over 3000 birds, also i will point out that all the organisations strugled for birdage in 2006.

cheers  :)

Gareth

Hope your dads operation will put him back to his "finest" all the best to him for the coming season

To say that all clubs had a bad season is a bit naughty but Gareth the SNFC the main club in Scotland was able to have a full programme the NFC by comparison was severly more disadvantaged. Nationals from the south coast of England were to say the least problematic. Also the distance they wer eventually allowed into France curtailed their normal race programme.

As far as you wanting to out "me" well ok my name is Clark Kent and believe me Gareth I would have told no one else but you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joining the RPRA is a bargain £4.50 transfer per sheet £1:00 compare that to what we SHU members are paying.

In the old days ALL members of the SNFC were members of the RPRA. When fancier numbers rose in Scotland they formed their own union. Sadly lads and lassies we are now going back the way. Yes it is sad but true, lets be honest all the union does is provide clerical support for a few months a year and in a few short years we will have to admit we can no longer afford to pay for our clerical services the way we do at present.

JUST WHEN WAS THE" OLD DAYS"   WHEN ALL SNFC MEMBERS WERE MEMBERS OF THE RPRA?

"JUST WHEN WAS THE" OLD DAYS"   WHEN ALL SNFC MEMBERS WERE MEMBERS OF THE RPRA?"

The Scottish National Flying Club was formed before the Shu was even conceived. It is just a pity the vote of the majority so narrow;y failed that day as it could have allowed the club to stand on its own without interference from others and just look what has happened since. Still all we can do is race our birds and try and rise above the numpties who are more interested in the politics

"JUST WHEN WAS THE" OLD DAYS"   WHEN ALL SNFC MEMBERS WERE MEMBERS OF THE RPRA?"

The Scottish National Flying Club was formed before the Shu was even conceived. It is just a pity the vote of the majority so narrow;y failed that day as it could have allowed the club to stand on its own without interference from others and just look what has happened since. Still all we can do is race our birds and try and rise above the numpties who are more interested in the politics

OK ME   HAD ENOUGH OF "YOU"  YOU SPOUT CRAP ,CANT BACK IT UP,WONT ANSWER YOU ANYMORE,,GOODBYE "ME"

Frankie boy, i wish you all a quick return to the shu fold as i believe a proposal is being drafted that you can only be a member of one organisation,will that not force your 40 plus members,some who are still in the shu to jump ship,one way or the other,if this proposal is passed next year could this damage your membership.or do you think it will increase it,and damage the shu membership if they choose the NFC racing to the SNFC.

Frankie boy, i wish you all a quick return to the shu fold as i believe a proposal is being drafted that you can only be a member of one organisation,will that not force your 40 plus members,some who are still in the shu to jump ship,one way or the other,if this proposal is passed next year could this damage your membership.or do you think it will increase it,and damage the shu membership if they choose the NFC racing to the SNFC."

If this is attempted it will lead the Shu into a legal mire as it quite obviously breaches the human rights act.

Why not let people race their doos  and race your own and enjoy the sport?

"ME must even be older than me arch as i cant remember that, dont think anyone will  "

why not ask the Shu press officer who also doubles up in that position for the national I am sure he will confirm what  I have said is accurate.

cheers me

Frankie boy, i wish you all a quick return to the shu fold as i believe a proposal is being drafted that you can only be a member of one organisation,will that not force your 40 plus members,some who are still in the shu to jump ship,one way or the other,if this proposal is passed next year could this damage your membership.or do you think it will increase it,and damage the shu membership if they choose the NFC racing to the SNFC.

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING IN FIFE,IF YOU ARE JOINING A CLUB IN THE KINGDOM FED,YOU CANT BE A MEMBER OF A CLUB IN THE FIFE FED.

"OK ME   HAD ENOUGH OF "YOU"  YOU SPOUT CRAP ,CANT BACK IT UP,WONT ANSWER YOU ANYMORE,,GOODBYE "ME""

as I said to fifer peggy ask wee joe he will confirm the accuracy of my post. Your post peggy lad does you no credit. Try and rise above the personal vindictiveness towards others and just join in the forum debate without malice.

"just lets hope the shu has new leadership that may appeal to the newly formed organisations to come back into the scottish pigeon racing under the new leadership of the shu

maybe one day soon in the not to distant future "

here here Bart most sensible post from a scottish member of the forum for a long time. It would make more sense than trying to change the rules to try and force even more members out of Scottish pigeon organistions thats for sure.

"just lets hope the shu has new leadership that may appeal to the newly formed organisations to come back into the scottish pigeon racing under the new leadership of the shu

maybe one day soon in the not to distant future "

here here Bart most sensible post from a scottish member of the forum for a long time. It would make more sense than trying to change the rules to try and force even more members out of Scottish pigeon organistions thats for sure.

so i can take it if there was a new leadership of the shu who offered an olive branch to the rrpa members you would be willing to listen

just lets hope the shu has new leadership that may appeal to the newly formed organisations to come back into the scottish pigeon racing under the new leadership of the shu

maybe one day soon in the not to distant future ;)

I'll second that bart...