Rollers And Tumblers

billy whizz

i was going to say the beans did me no good at all it brought them straight down hovering above the house, they havent been the same since there on pure wheat at the min.

One of the lads i got my first 8 birds of left food down all day for them? ive never heard of anyone doing this.

ive been sticking to feeding them as everyone says but they havent flown now for over a week they just come out looking on the floor or sat on the roof soon as i open my loft door they all fly straight back in.

Yes they have all been wormed and canker powders etc.

Looks like ill be putting them back in a box and taken them a mile up the road again :(

Mate im pulling me hair out with these birds lol,ive tried feeding them more and fed them till they stopped eating.im going to try 2 table spoons each instead of one ive tried flagging them the lot mate the list is endless.

All i can think is they must be hungry there always mad for food.

I cant beleave how hard it is to get birds to fly!!

Why dont you breed a round of youngsters and fly them sounds like their set in their ways bad habits if you start again with new birds they wont have any bad habits dont give up if its something you want keep going dont be beaten by the birds once you get things right you should have hours of enjoyment get in touch with aerc get a book theres plenty on market try veronica mayhew think her address is trewena behoes lane woodcote reading dont give up

Why dont you breed a round of youngsters and fly them sounds like their set in their ways bad habits if you start again with new birds they wont have any bad habits dont give up if its something you want keep going dont be beaten by the birds once you get things right you should have hours of enjoyment get in touch with aerc get a book theres plenty on market try veronica mayhew think her address is trewena behoes lane woodcote reading dont give up

Thats another thing none of these birds have done anything no eggs what the hell have i got :blush:

Knew i should have got a whippet instead lol