europa classic one loft race

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johno, it's a thin line between slander and genuine concern and opinion, but I have to agree would not in any way wish to put this site at risk.........however if the site did get threatened because of our discusion then I think that would tell you a lot about Europa

Johno, it's a thin line between slander and genuine concern and opinion, but I have to agree would not in any way wish to put this site at risk.........however if the site did get threatened because of our discusion then I think that would tell you a lot about Europa

There is no risk in what has been posted so far.

In my opinion the dispute centres on a single issue - one party believes a licence is required, and the other does not. The rest appears to be bluster.

what are your legal qualifications brune. this is a question not an opinion.

Why do you ask? There was no discussion here on legal matters until you  introduced courtroom and litigation. What are your legal qualifications?

so the current thread concerning the europa situation is down to me. the letters indicating possible legal action in the bhw is down to me you suggest. i suppose you being a genius you would know what i am thinking better than i do. dream on. you are now getting to the stage where you are like a schoolyard buffoon with no credibility or support. not surprising how your clubmates react when you are mentioned. your actions and ravings on this forum have done you no favours. a dog with no teeth. no humility or principle. no sense of right nor wrong. no fairness. no dignity. no credibility. no good.

bruno it is obvious that i have managed to annoy you. i fail to understand why some one like me so inferior to you and of inferior intellect can annoy you so much. your inbuilt self confidence and over estimation of your own capabilities seems to have been your down fall. if some one with your qualifications and self percieved leadership qualities has to operate on a forum like this in a vain attempt to feel a sense of power and self worth then i take it you must need the hit. this being the case i will attempt to limit my comments and let you sustain your needed adrenalin high provided by your feelings of being all powerful on this forum. good luck and welcome to the madhouse.

From your posts it is clear you are the one annoyed at me, not the other way round. I'm not the one posting constant personal attacks.

I remind you again that you were the one who introduced legal issues, and you were not referring to anything in the pages of the BHW as you try to infer, you made a statement directly concerning this Site content and possible litigation. If you care to read again all the posts up to and including the one preceding your courtroom and litigation one, you will see that not once has the discussion touched on anyone doing anything wrong. So how does that type of content put this Site at risk?

Your misuse of terms is appalling: you obviously have no clue on what the terms Legal Advice, or Legal Opinion actually mean, and you seem to think that everyone else needs some sort of qualification for their posts, the latest in this thread being that I need a legal qualification to say: not once has the discussion touched on anyone doing anything wrong. Not Legal Advice, or Legal Opinion just plain common sense judgement, and unassailable fact: not once has the discussion touched on anyone doing anything wrong.

I was interested to read in the RPRA council notes that Europa in their BHW advert actually stated that they had been granted a licence and gave an invalid licence number................so why woiuld they do that when in their letter they say they don't need one and why would they put a false licence in, or are the Council notes incorrect??

Albear, Rose,  Like yourselves I picked up on the licence issue but my knowledge stops short of knowing if one is required or not.

I do hope the two parties get the dispute sorted quickly and amicably, because ordinary members (of all Unions) participating in this race could become unintentional victims of this dispute.

• 2 weeks later...

the rpra stated that the europa classic had no rpra licence. they stated that they did not see that they had any control over the europa set up. europa are in control of their own situation they pointed out that in the event of any dispute the rpra would not be involved as the race with no licence had nothing to do with them ( the rpra). straight forward i think. race not taking place under rpra rules.

i think we might be missing a very important thing as members of various unions if you send to an un liecenced event they you are possibly breaking the union rules might be nothing to do with the fact that the race is not got one as dereck said the rpra has nothing to do with them but that might leave the competitors in a sticky pos!!

i think we might be missing a very important thing as members of various unions if you send to an un liecenced event they you are possibly breaking the union rules might be nothing to do with the fact that the race is not got one as dereck said the rpra has nothing to do with them but that might leave the competitors in a sticky pos!!

frank let it go this race is hapnin with or without ur permission  ;D ;D ;D ;D

harky coo,l your jets iam not against it in any way ive been their for the last four years and done well  but ive just moved house and couldnt make it this year i am only pointing out that it is in the shus rule book about racing with organisations that are not reconised not sure about the rpra but both sets of rules are very much alike so what if one of the unions came after someone for racing thats all iam pointing out!

I think you should have left the posts up bruno after all its not every day that the likes of me and alex kiss and make up remember alex no toungs!!!!!!!!!

I think you should have left the posts up bruno after all its not every day that the likes of me and alex kiss and make up remember alex no toungs!!!!!!!!!

Might have been different if you'd a photie Frank, might have framed that.  ;D

Dred the thaught god iam sick now!!!! no reflection on alex he might even be good looking but i only kick with the one foot (and hes not my type )