How To Reduce Yb Losses

Delboy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hence why "our" sport will be a gonna within 10 years, if not 5...

Just remember mixxy at the speed your precious bops are wiping out th e racing pigeons they will soon have no food force to rely on so you n yer preciouse rspb are unwillingly helping to eradicate bops as well as racing pigeons expletive remove talk about the blind leading the blind..halfwits..if yous had a brain cell it would dye of loneliness :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang. Great post Derek at least someone's trying to come up with some answers :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Just remember mixxy at the speed your precious bops are wiping out th e racing pigeons they will soon have no food force to rely on so you n yer preciouse rspb are unwillingly helping to eradicate bops as well as racing pigeons expletive remove talk about the blind leading the blind..halfwits..if yous had a brain cell it would dye of loneliness :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang. Great post Derek at least someone's trying to come up with some answers :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

It's great being top of the food chain let some one introduce a real threat to there precious raptor you'd here the yelp from here too Brussels expletive remove as for people like mixxy mitosis here don't bother brick wall and head come to mind

I vaguely remember Bilco writing in one of the weeklies about Ant Powder and its main ingredient PERMETHRIN which also comes in a cream for scabies and human crab infestation obtainable from Boots and any reliable chemist. One bit of warning is that it is deadly in powder or cream form to cats and birds.

Peter, I think you'll find its poisonous for fish & cats. Permethrin is the man made deadlier form of pyrethrin / pyrethrum which is an insecticide safe for use on birds.

Don't worry about my brain cell, you just worry about your own... ;)

As fair as i can see no one is coming up with any answers, what is one day of "repellant" going do expletive remove...You and all the other fanciers want to put a dent in the BOP breeding seasons then don't race your birds for 2 years, infact don't even let them out. But will that happen, oh god no, how can any conscious minded fancier miss a race or tow let alone 2 seasons... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

As fair as i can see no one is coming up with any answers, what is one day of "repellant" going do expletive remove...You and all the other fanciers want to put a dent in the BOP breeding seasons then don't race your birds for 2 years, infact don't even let them out. But will that happen, oh god no, how can any conscious minded fancier miss a race or tow let alone 2 seasons... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

As much chance as you stopping the bops breeding for a couple of years and giving

The song birds a chance .all you are doing is forcing the fanciers into a corner and

They will act.

As much chance as you stopping the bops breeding for a couple of years and giving

The song birds a chance .all you are doing is forcing the fanciers into a corner and

They will act.

No the fanciers are forcing themselves into a corner! Coming onto open public forums writing things like have been ritten on here, thats forcing the issue alright and any person with a bit of sav will tell you were that will lead!

I wonder how many with a BOP problem have actually learnt anything about the attacks/attackers? By all accounts not many because all i read is they libbed 50 here the, 50 there (for example) etc etc etc and then come on and moan! How come they can know so much about their own birds, but don't know 1% about their birds attackers?

I am a believer (believe it or not) that every man has a right to protect his own. I dont agree with total decimation though, and i dont believe in indiscrimate killing either. Nature is nature, so i also disagree with artificial nest sites, but like i said i dont think you can just do a blanket exercise just so you hav'nt got no change to your hobby!

What is it they say "know your enemy", well yes thats true, but thats only half the story. Its knowing what to do next, within the law, that seems to confuse the 1 brain cell types, but not me!

Least u got something right mixxy you've admitted you've only one brain cell wich through time will dy with loneliness just the same as your preciouse bops when the can't find their food supplies but as an avid rspb supporter you can't see the wood for the trees

Least u got something right mixxy you've admitted you've only one brain cell wich through time will dy with loneliness just the same as your preciouse bops when the can't find their food supplies but as an avid rspb supporter you can't see the wood for the trees

:crying: nice one kenny boy! Well with my one brain cell i have managed to win 8 races so far and 3 feds flying in a pretty bad BOP area, will probebly also be fed and club champ again (last 3 years). Hopefully your brain cell has allowed you to do the same.

:crying: nice one kenny boy! Well with my one brain cell i have managed to win 8 races so far and 3 feds flying in a pretty bad BOP area, will probebly also be fed and club champ again (last 3 years). Hopefully your brain cell has allowed you to do the same.

Well obv yer pigeons have more brain cells than you mixxy..while were on the subject y do the rspb order a shot to kill on eagle owls,wonder if it's because they prey on peregrines,and by the way this is my first season racing pigeons and I've more than held my own but then again we can't all be great champions like yergoodself..how many members r in ure fed or is it just you n someone racing perigines.pmsl :animatedpigeons::crying:

Well obv yer pigeons have more brain cells than you mixxy..while were on the subject y do the rspb order a shot to kill on eagle owls,wonder if it's because they prey on peregrines,and by the way this is my first season racing pigeons and I've more than held my own but then again we can't all be great champions like yergoodself..how many members r in ure fed or is it just you n someone racing perigines.pmsl :animatedpigeons::crying:

You could be onto something kenny, but i think they would struggle running a succesful business with 17 employee's. Not sure on members in fed, but average 2-3000 birds, and 150-300 in club, around 17 members. I cant answer the rspb question, would love to, but as they dont even exist in my country i dont see how i can be any part of its organisation.

If you ever want to try a few of my van mixxys, then as a new starter you are always welcome. ;)

You could be onto something kenny, but i think they would struggle running a succesful business with 17 employee's. Not sure on members in fed, but average 2-3000 birds, and 150-300 in club, around 17 members. I cant answer the rspb question, would love to, but as they dont even exist in my country i dont see how i can be any part of its organisation.

If you ever want to try a few of my van mixxys, then as a new starter you are always welcome. ;)

Where do race from mixxy?i race in lanarkshire fed west section in my opinion one of the most difficult places to race into large fed and plenty of good and experienced fanciers not to mention top class birds

I take it you fly celibate clocks lol

No the fanciers are forcing themselves into a corner! Coming onto open public forums writing things like have been ritten on here, thats forcing the issue alright and any person with a bit of sav will tell you were that will lead!

I wonder how many with a BOP problem have actually learnt anything about the attacks/attackers? By all accounts not many because all i read is they libbed 50 here the, 50 there (for example) etc etc etc and then come on and moan! How come they can know so much about their own birds, but don't know 1% about their birds attackers?

I am a believer (believe it or not) that every man has a right to protect his own. I dont agree with total decimation though, and i dont believe in indiscrimate killing either. Nature is nature, so i also disagree with artificial nest sites, but like i said i dont think you can just do a blanket exercise just so you hav'nt got no change to your hobby!

What is it they say "know your enemy", well yes thats true, but thats only half the story. Its knowing what to do next, within the law, that seems to confuse the 1 brain cell types, but not me!

Well can u tell us with only one brain cell what the answer is coz as you've just stated you've got all the answers so do you're Fellow fancier a turn and enlighten us to your superior knowledge..either that or stop bummin yer gums,yours in sport kenny

Good evening Mixxy. Looks like you could be a gold member with a cracking sales list :emoticon-0140-rofl: or you as a top notch pigeon fancier could help out and give some advice :emoticon-0138-thinking::animatedpigeons:

A lot of you lads just don't get it do you? You really think that your biggest threat to this sport is BOP's hitting your birds. Well its time most of you took off them blinkers and done away with your self pity and start looking beyond that.

With this thread and a lot of other threads and writings, you are actually feeding the 2 biggest threats to this "sport". For one, the dark clouds are gathering and looming great, PETA don't need to go any further than their own desktop PC's, why should they, everything is there in black and white to substantiate their arguments. You are feeding their arguments. don't write them off, they have the backing and resources to bring pigeon racing down. BOP is forming one of their biggest points in banning pigeon racing.

For two, what is the majority of the public's opinion on pigeon racing and pigeon fanciers in general? Be honest, if there was a referendum now as to wether pigeon racing should be banned or not what do you think the outcome would be? Anyone who thinks it would survive is severely disillusioned! You then have to think why would public opinion be such? Forget the war heroes line,they won't save you,or put it another way that was once put to me, "yes the war heroes who's relatives are discarded and "binned" without a thought by these "caring" fanciers".

Yes i do my bit, but for the reasons above is why i don't post much on forums, but sometimes i cannot bite my tongue when those that think they are protecting the sport are actually the ones sticking the final nails in!

Think on boys....

You're a Liar, you've never raced a pigeon in your life and you live here in Britain.

I'll add that you're a COWARD as well, coming on here anonymously and picking an argument. Put your name up and the club/fed you claim to race in then you may get some credibility, but i doubt it.

You're a Liar, you've never raced a pigeon in your life and you live here in Britain.

I'll add that you're a COWARD as well, coming on here anonymously and picking an argument. Put your name up and the club/fed you claim to race in then you may get some credibility, but i doubt it.

pmsl!JohnQuinn you are a moderator, check my IP, simples. I really dont give a dam what you think anyway, even if i did'nt race pigeons i don't see the site rules saying you need to be? Its another problems with pigeon fanciers, an insecurity if you like, if you have an alternative view you are an RSPB or PETA supporter! Small minded i would prefer to call it.

For reasons beyond pigeon racing i prefer to be "slightly anonymous", i say slightly cos there are probably half a dozen or so members on this forum that i know personally!