beware if having a auction in ireland

Guest blythy1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking about having a auction at doncaster show and want to know who to use. who would you lot use???????

why dont you ask the big fella stew wilcocks he done a cracking sale at telford for his mate

all the best.

Guest Gareth Rankin

why dont you ask the big fella stew wilcocks he done a cracking sale at telford for his mate

all the best.

Been to a few of Stuarts auctions now and would say he is as good as any auctioneers that I have seen, doesn't drag it out, easily understandable were ever you come from in the UK but comes with integrity and honesty for both the  seller and customer's.

Guest mick bowler

I have to say if i were ever good enough that i could auction a few birds, then my pick without a doubt would be Stuart too.

Having met the guy, my thoughts were that first and foremost he is a pigeon fancier, and a very good one!

I have had the misfortune of meeting a couple of others and the one thing they had in common was forever talking money, how much this worth, how much tha made etc. Can say that was not the case with Mr Wilcox!