Fly Goin For A Drink In My Drinker

pigeonman2011

im not sure if anyone else has ever noticed this, but i was outside with the birds today before any of the rain and was sitting with the young birds when this blue bottle flew into the loft flew around for a bit and i watched it go straight to the drinker and went in for a drink :angry: ive never noticed this before so it made me wash the drinkers again and disinfect them,i know its warm outside and theres plenty standing water outside but it went for a drink in my birds drinker it knew dam well where it was going anyway well that was its last drink, but i know for a fact im buying enclosed drinkers with the little plastic doors. these flys are full of disease and it makes me wonder if this is how the birds get sick even the young birds.

Guest chad3646

im not sure if anyone else has ever noticed this, but i was outside with the birds today before any of the rain and was sitting with the young birds when this blue bottle flew into the loft flew around for a bit and i watched it go straight to the drinker and went in for a drink :angry: ive never noticed this before so it made me wash the drinkers again and disinfect them,i know its warm outside and theres plenty standing water outside but it went for a drink in my birds drinker it knew dam well where it was going anyway well that was its last drink, but i know for a fact im buying enclosed drinkers with the little plastic doors. these flys are full of disease and it makes me wonder if this is how the birds get sick even the young birds.

food for thought LOL