Bloody Sick

VAGIN

Just a look at the Nottingham Bops online cam 4 fully feathered perigrines what a size . Lying in the nest site a poor wee blue chq with a yellow life ring on. It makes me sick to think that people provide shelter for such activities Its like a freek circus makes my blood run cold emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif

The state of the nesting area littered with old bits of rotten pigeon meat lying around bount to cause some kind of health hazard . Maybe they should be reported tothe Health and Safety people as the students at the university could be at some kind of risk

The state of the nesting area littered with old bits of rotten pigeon meat lying around bount to cause some kind of health hazard . Maybe they should be reported tothe Health and Safety people as the students at the university could be at some kind of risk

Lol !! Come on Yer Taking the P-ss right !!

Just a look at the Nottingham Bops online cam 4 fully feathered perigrines what a size . Lying in the nest site a poor wee blue chq with a yellow life ring on. It makes me sick to think that people provide shelter for such activities Its like a freek circus makes my blood run cold emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif

How many mile of coastline have we around this island yet they're intent in encouraging them to nest in an unnatural environment. I've said it once and I'll say it again 'these people should be tagged as armchair bloodsport enthusiasts'

this comment on their blog made me laugh, it was a reply to some 1 saying its a shame they killed so many racing pigeons...

andyuk says:

6 June 2014 at 1:26 pm

not sure racing pigeon owners give a damn about them; they are not pets. its a sport and all about the $$$$ and prestige. if they cared about them they wouldnt transport them hundreds of miles from home (so its yet another unnecessary hobby with a high carbon footprint too) and subject them to danger. not just from peregrines (which is a natural hazard they are going to have to put up with i’m afraid), but from bad weather, getting lost and injury. if you ask me, its a form of animal cruelty.

Guest chad3646

this comment on their blog made me laugh, it was a reply to some 1 saying its a shame they killed so many racing pigeons...

andyuk says:

6 June 2014 at 1:26 pm

not sure racing pigeon owners give a damn about them; they are not pets. its a sport and all about the $$$$ and prestige. if they cared about them they wouldnt transport them hundreds of miles from home (so its yet another unnecessary hobby with a high carbon footprint too) and subject them to danger. not just from peregrines (which is a natural hazard they are going to have to put up with i’m afraid), but from bad weather, getting lost and injury. if you ask me, its a form of animal cruelty.

i would say on the point about pets, there are far to many pigeon men treat them as pets