Help what did I do ? Timed bird at 10:44 it regested it was in . However I scrolled down the clock to see the next arrival only to discover no record of first bird. I got to pooled birds and del to come out of it ?I scanned the next birds by hand only to discover the cable was not tight. And no record of the first bird ? I am no good with technology!!

Help what did I do ? Timed bird at 10:44 it regested it was in . However I scrolled down the clock to see the next arrival only to discover no record of first bird. I got to pooled birds and del to come out of it ?I scanned the next birds by hand only to discover the cable was not tight. And no record of the first bird ? I am no good with technology!!

Steve if you timed at 10.44 and the bird registered I don't think you could of done anything to delete it regardless if you fittings were loose or not. If you take your clock down to the club house to get the result done your bird timed at 10,44 should still be there.