North Of Scotland Fed Lib News

grdkeith

starting this year i will be posting all of the basketing/liberation news on behalf of our fed, davy hay our race controller will be passing all info to me and it will be posted asap, PLEASE ALL MEMBERS do not add any further posts on the threads as they will be for information only, i will also be requesting admin to lock thread once birds are libbed.

hope we all have a cracking season and roll on a week saturday ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

starting this year i will be posting all of the basketing/liberation news on behalf of our fed, davy hay our race controller will be passing all info to me and it will be posted asap, PLEASE ALL MEMBERS do not add any further posts on the threads as they will be for information only, i will also be requesting admin to lock thread once birds are libbed.

bump

Brilliant, well done, that's a great help. If you could get Davy to let mine out two hours early that would be even better, LOL.

Brilliant, well done, that's a great help. If you could get Davy to let mine out two hours early that would be even better, LOL.

had a word with el presidente and he is not against the idea :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: still fancies his chances against you thou