My beginners  set up

Babybird

nice loft and birds, you could start a wedding dove realese business,  :) :) very nice
good idea , i bet you never thought of that . lofts look tidy and the birds....... well they allwhite to me .               andy.

Looking good Babybird, you are getting there. ###### said that trap still needs sorted or you may get intruders as well as rain :)

Glad to see you are looking after my babies :)

I have a door that goes over at night, when I go tuck them up, gonna get a sheet of perspex like tractorboy said and scrap my original idea :)

Have room for a few  more at the Inn  ;)

Guest Freebird

I have a door that goes over at night, when I go tuck them up, gonna get a sheet of perspex like tractorboy said and scrap my original idea :)

Have room for a few  more at the Inn  ;)

Remember to leave room for your youngsters as soon enough you'll have too many and it's nice to breed and select your own.

what sorrt of doors could I get for my boxes come breeding box time? the bit in the middle swivels round to close one side off but what about the other side? :-/

If you are letting your birds pair naturally and all the birds are settled in the loft I wouldn't bother with doors. I would also alternate the opening side and I wouldn't have two openings together in the corners. I.e all the top layer boxes right hand opened with the layer below left hand opening and so on. this helps prevent accidental entry by another pair. If the birds  are still together now I would put the boxes in the nesting position, if you can separate the birds leave the cocks in the nesting box section.

If you are letting your birds pair naturally and all the birds are settled in the loft I wouldn't bother with doors. I would also alternate the opening side and I wouldn't have two openings together in the corners. I.e all the top layer boxes right hand opened with the layer below left hand opening and so on. this helps prevent accidental entry by another pair.

Thanks for that, they seem to be pairing up by the day anyways, there is another two at it and they are gathering sticks to put in their boxes :-/