• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest king billy 1

Well done tam as u know a only sent1

well done mate am glad i took it up 4 you hers hoping it wins the race at lest i handeld the winer lol

Guest king billy 1

6 pm clocks! How did the race go and who were the winners? :partick-thistle-Crest:

between novo and pompy i think a lot of clocks where not returend i no of at least 6 so it wasent as strait forward as the leading doos show all the best who ever gets the nod it was a grait day for wayting on the doos the lenth of time i wated i could have had sun strock lol

between novo and pompy i think a lot of clocks where not returend i no of at least 6 so it wasent as strait forward as the leading doos show all the best who ever gets the nod it was a grait day for wayting on the doos the lenth of time i wated i could have had sun strock lol

:lol: :lol:

Lol

Guest king billy 1

at the traing van today i herd cody on her had 3 crackers but y the big secret ALAN no verey nice your no long baging it up any other time abit noty dont you think i will have to have a word with the 2 uncels if your playing sily games lol

at the traing van today i herd cody on her had 3 crackers but y the big secret ALAN no verey nice your no long baging it up any other time abit noty dont you think i will have to have a word with the 2 uncels if your playing sily games lol

didn't he tell u tam, hes joined the masons :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil:

Richardson/Stewart/Calderwood timed at 14.49 into Craigneuk. 170mls approx 900yds. Never heard the times for their 2nd and 3rd doos but they have a team on Fire just now. Took the first 6 or 7 positions in Motherwell Club at the weekend and looks like they've won this out the park looking at the times i've heard.

My 2 are M,I,A. Just canny seem to get the spark into them this season.

RICHARDSON STEWART CALDERWOOD 1036.041

RICHARDSON STEWART CALDERWOOD 1031.588

LUMSDEN & COLLIGAN 1028.299

RICHARDSON STEWART CALDERWOOD 1027.232

D FRAME 1015.368

D FRAME 1014.283

D FRAME 990.354

RICHARDSON STEWART CALDERWOOD 964.453

F JAMIESON & SON 889.798

J DOUGAL 841.176