Met An Old Friend Today

frank-123

I have been covering the wheelchair accessible vehicle at work due to a staff shortage.So turn up the gentleman's door get the wheelchair in the back and am buckling it in when from the gentlemans I phone comes the message.

" Hi Frankie"

Do I know you i said ? yes Andy i used to work with you and go bevying when we were younger.

To say i was shocked was an understatement 41 years old hit with a rare blood clot which has confined him to a wheelchair and is unable to talk apart from using a pen to touch his I phone.

Makes you think how lucky you are and should be very greatful for what we have in life.

Frank

I have been covering the wheelchair accessible vehicle at work due to a staff shortage.So turn up the gentleman's door get the wheelchair in the back and am buckling it in when from the gentlemans I phone comes the message.

" Hi Frankie"

Do I know you i said ? yes Andy i used to work with you and go bevying when we were younger.

To say i was shocked was an understatement 41 years old hit with a rare blood clot which has confined him to a wheelchair and is unable to talk apart from using a pen to touch his I phone.

Makes you think how lucky you are and should be very greatful for what we have in life.

Frank

to true frank a friend of wife and i had heart attack two weeks ago 44 gone poor guy