Arson Attack

Guest BIGECK

HELLO,IM A NEW MEMBER I FLY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MY BROTHER AS I&A REA. WE LIVE IN DONCASTER IM ORIGINALY FROM METHIL FIFE,ON 12.01.13 OUR LOFTS ON THE ALOTTMENTS WERE BURNT TO THE GROUND,93 PIGEONS,ETS SYSTEM THE LOT GONE. WE WILL CARRY ON BUT NOT ON ALOTTMENTS,[NO WAY] WE WIL DOWN SIZE IN MY BROTHERS BACK GARDEN.LOOKING FOR ANEW LOFT APPROX 20FT,WE HAVE HAN GREAT SUPPORT FROM CLUB & FED MEMBERS,THERE ARE SOME GOOD FOLKS IN THE PIGOEN GAME,WISHING YOU ALL AVERY GOOD SEASON RACING.

YOUR ALEX REA

Guest TAMMY_1

HELLO,IM A NEW MEMBER I FLY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MY BROTHER AS I&A REA. WE LIVE IN DONCASTER IM ORIGINALY FROM METHIL FIFE,ON 12.01.13 OUR LOFTS ON THE ALOTTMENTS WERE BURNT TO THE GROUND,93 PIGEONS,ETS SYSTEM THE LOT GONE. WE WILL CARRY ON BUT NOT ON ALOTTMENTS,[NO WAY] WE WIL DOWN SIZE IN MY BROTHERS BACK GARDEN.LOOKING FOR ANEW LOFT APPROX 20FT,WE HAVE HAN GREAT SUPPORT FROM CLUB & FED MEMBERS,THERE ARE SOME GOOD FOLKS IN THE PIGOEN GAME,WISHING YOU ALL AVERY GOOD SEASON RACING.

YOUR ALEX REA

sad to hear of another arson attack,they are getting more and more common and you are correct when you say there are a lot of good folk in the pigeon game

YOUR ALEX REA

sorry to hear your bad news . well done on deciding to carry on Alex. wish you all the very best for the future :animatedpigeons: