Early Breeding?

dogsbody

Hi all

Ive just watched a dvd on darkness and the guy said early bred ybs are not the best in his opinion, as i was going to try darkness next yr i was interested on what peoples views are on when the best time to breed is, also if your breeding from your racers do you have lights on to lift them or natural daylight hrs.

Well dogboy,if you are silly enough to have babies flipping about march april time when the female sparrowhawk is in her zenith you deserve everything you get what

Mine will be flipping about in march and april, I like toi get them oot of the way but first roon are not darkness

• 4 weeks later...

Well dogboy,if you are silly enough to have babies flipping about march april time when the female sparrowhawk is in her zenith you deserve everything you get what

Mine will be flipping about around march, Again for the 3rd year running and hopefully have no problems as there has been no problems with the previous years. Think you comment was a bit uncalled for to be fair.