Can You Help Me Out

eyesign123

Hi Members

can you please help me out i got a letter from my show racer socetiy that where is a show in scotland on the 1st of december. can you tell me the name of it. By the way i live in N.Ireland.

Can't you get in touch with John Edgar (Secretary) surely he knows ? Can't imagine he would inform you all of a show, and its' date, without knowing himself.

Hi Members

can you please help me out i got a letter from my show racer socetiy that where is a show in scotland on the 1st of december. can you tell me the name of it. By the way i live in N.Ireland.

The Fife Fed has a show on that date.

Guest portmuffins

showracer members at time of posting letters did not have details of scotland show but received them this morning so details are

kingdom show fife fed of homing pigeon societies sat 1st dec 2012 @the lomond centre woodside way glenrothes fife ky7 5ra doors open 9am judging 11am show racer classes are o/c handling, o/h handling, yearling/c handling, yearling/h handling, young/c handling, young/h handling ttw classes are o/c, o/h, young c,young h. star&garter rung telephone john mccord scotland 07712769071 or contact me john edgar 002820732765 for entry forms .

showracer members at time of posting letters did not have details of scotland show but received them this morning so details are

kingdom show fife fed of homing pigeon societies sat 1st dec 2012 @the lomond centre woodside way glenrothes fife ky7 5ra doors open 9am judging 11am show racer classes are o/c handling, o/h handling, yearling/c handling, yearling/h handling, young/c handling, young/h handling ttw classes are o/c, o/h, young c,young h. star&garter rung telephone john mccord scotland 07712769071 or contact me john edgar 002820732765 for entry forms .

Good man John, and great to hear from you this morning.