Ring Found

TERRIERMAN

Found another ring while metal detecting,

Has anyone got a year book they can look the address up for me

ring No GB 80 N 76981

Regards

John

It's a NFC ring so will be a contact the RPRA direct, It made me look at my records as it looked familiar but mine were from 80 N 97

• 4 weeks later...

Found another ring while metal detecting,

Has anyone got a year book they can look the address up for me

ring No GB 80 N 76981

Regards

John

According to the 1980 ring list this ring was issued direct from the RPRA, as they only keep records for 10 years (I think it is) you will have trouble finding out who it was issued to,unless your lucky and someone on here recognises it.

Anyone have a year book to check the club for me

Regards

John

As already said, all 'N' prefixes are issued to the National Flying Club every year for their member's use.

I wouldn't have thought they would still have the records after 32yrs, the RPRA only keep records for ten years after which the rings have to be re-registered to keep them active.

As already said, all 'N' prefixes are issued to the National Flying Club every year for their member's use.

I wouldn't have thought they would still have the records after 32yrs, the RPRA only keep records for ten years after which the rings have to be re-registered to keep them active.

Thanks Lads, It would have been nice to have found the Club but as you say the records probably dont exist now

Regards

John

Thanks Lads, It would have been nice to have found the Club but as you say the records probably dont exist now

Regards

John

We have given you the club mate it is THE NATIONAL FLYING CLUB but they dont keep records anyway you have to report the ring to the RPRA like it says in the ring list,then as we also told you the RPRA doesnt keep records after 10 years.

We have given you the club mate it is THE NATIONAL FLYING CLUB but they dont keep records anyway you have to report the ring to the RPRA like it says in the ring list,then as we also told you the RPRA doesnt keep records after 10 years.

Why you getting snappy Pal,I Thanked the Lads for there Help.

I Found out about the records not being kept for long, You didnt TELL Me.

Thanks again for your Help Lads

Regards

John