New Transporter For Lanarkshire

Guest bigda

As much as I would like new Geraldy transport its not going to happen so for me getting the trailers fixed and new baskets is the way ahead untill the funds are there for Geraldy transportation.But birdage must be increased if we want the best transportation on the market,so bear that in mind at the AGM when the issue arises

As much as I would like new Geraldy transport its not going to happen so for me getting the trailers fixed and new baskets is the way ahead untill the funds are there for Geraldy transportation.But birdage must be increased if we want the best transportation on the market,so bear that in mind at the AGM when the issue arises

your SL owns not a geraldy vinny why does it need to be one of them, there are plenty fabricators out there, work to a higher standard of work than them, only need a coach builder. and i am sure alexanders of falkirk would like a bit of 35k per unit £70,000

aint going to skin the lanarkshire fed now is it

your SL owns not a geraldy vinny why does it need to be one of them, there are plenty fabricators out there, work to a higher standard of work than them, only need a coach builder. and i am sure alexanders of falkirk would like a bit of 35k per unit £70,000

aint going to skin the lanarkshire fed now is it

They are the market leader Danny you only get what you pay for in my exsperiance,Geraldy or fix what we have untill we can afford them. That's my opinion .

They are the market leader Danny you only get what you pay for in my exsperiance,Geraldy or fix what we have untill we can afford them. That's my opinion .

why would not support a made to lift of one vinny at 35,000 with aluminium baskets one with 96 basket and the other if wanted with 64 baskets same cost and after our first year we have £11,000 in the bank hired trucks al 26feet 7.5 flatbeds

the unit get lifted on and of the truck with a hi-ab and bolted down and removed after 26 week no tyres to buy no mot no insurance to get why give some one else your birdage money when we can have our own. for the fed

and why dont the national buy 2 of them also they have funds do they not

why would not support a made to lift of one vinny at 35,000 with aluminium baskets one with 96 basket and the other if wanted with 64 baskets same cost and after our first year we have £11,000 in the bank hired trucks al 26feet 7.5 flatbeds

the unit get lifted on and of the truck with a hi-ab and bolted down and removed after 26 week no tyres to buy no mot no insurance to get why give some one else your birdage money when we can have our own. for the fed

and why dont the national buy 2 of them also they have funds do they not

would there not be a cost for lifting on and off each week danny and through experince thats when

damage gets done with lifting on and off each week

would there not be a cost for lifting on and off each week danny and through experince thats when

damage gets done with lifting on and off each week

it and when it was mounted it would be on the truck for 26 weeks the unit would be made ridged a bit like a container or portacabin if you like, made of aluminium under 1 1/2 ton I would say it would have a back door on it like the one you would get on a caravanette

for feeding and watering would have watering tanks and also direct mains connection

extractor fans and lights, could be curtain walled or later remote shutters. the hi ab could be got a loan of for a hour work their would be a bay made up to guide the unit on to the truck onto the body where it could be fastened with 1" threaded bar bolt and plates, all in the design and when we finish with it put in a yard and if its weather poof great hope you get the picture and this can be made in about 6-8 weeks or less

it and when it was mounted it would be on the truck for 26 weeks the unit would be made ridged a bit like a container or portacabin if you like, made of aluminium under 1 1/2 ton I would say it would have a back door on it like the one you would get on a caravanette

for feeding and watering would have watering tanks and also direct mains connection

extractor fans and lights, could be curtain walled or later remote shutters. the hi ab could be got a loan of for a hour work their would be a bay made up to guide the unit on to the truck onto the body where it could be fastened with 1" threaded bar bolt and plates, all in the design and when we finish with it put in a yard and if its weather poof great hope you get the picture and this can be made in about 6-8 weeks or less

would you not be tiying up someones flatbed for the 26 weeks then danny not against it danny just looking at all the avenues for proper costs would maybe better with hydraulic jack legs to do away with hiab costs

would you not be tiying up someones flatbed for the 26 weeks then danny not against it danny just looking at all the avenues for proper costs would maybe better with hydraulic jack legs to do away with hiab costs

there are a few pigeon men, got hi-abs it would only be used the twice every year for on then of and i dont think £40 would be out the question as a tip, the unit could be on well before the racing starts as there would be baskets to get deliverd to clubs first we would use it for training the birds if not it would be only on hire for 18 weeks we could get a small trailer made also to be towed that would take 800 birds at a later date

there are a few pigeon men, got hi-abs it would only be used the twice every year for on then of and i dont think £40 would be out the question as a tip, the unit could be on well before the racing starts as there would be baskets to get deliverd to clubs first we would use it for training the birds if not it would be only on hire for 18 weeks we could get a small trailer made also to be towed that would take 800 birds at a later date

hydraulic jack legs would allow for self drive on and off and no twist damage and not tiying up flatbeds

hydraulic jack legs would allow for self drive on and off and no twist damage and not tiying up flatbeds

yes but the flat bed would be there, it might not be the next week you go for it from the same company if you let it go that would need be thrashed out and should you have a hold over your sweating buckets if the want it back.

yes but the flat bed would be there, it might not be the next week you go for it from the same company if you let it go that would need be thrashed out and should you have a hold over your sweating buckets if the want it back.

would you not book it for the weekends needed could stay if req at holdovers depending on time of holdover most libs are either sat or sunday

would you not book it for the weekends needed could stay if req at holdovers depending on time of holdover most libs are either sat or sunday

what hire company would do that, they wouldent no who owned the truck, and the chances of them leasing it out again say on a tuesday would be slim, they prefer you take it for the week i would think could be wrong but would be more hastle to the race controling team than needed i think the weekly charge, would be cheaper than the daily charge.

Hi mate. just a thout wud the hydraulic jack legs + pumps etc not add a fair weight to

your Aluminim body, lighter it is (more birds transported ) axel weight etc,

sounds great idea boys, great 4 birds to, if u got realy good deal cud get cheap

7.5 ton trailer to. ATB wat ever decided,

Hi mate. just a thout wud the hydraulic jack legs + pumps etc not add a fair weight to

your Aluminim body, lighter it is (more birds transported ) axel weight etc,

sounds great idea boys, great 4 birds to, if u got realy good deal cud get cheap

7.5 ton trailer to. ATB wat ever decided,

there would be no need for bottle jacks as that as you say adds weight, if the unit has 4 lifting points the hi-ab only needs to lift it off the wagon 3 inches on a sideways motion

left or right then lower it to the ground and on a re lift it only has the unit 4 foot from the ground swinging in on, and then down to the flat bed, and as i say this would be done in April and then again in 5 month later September

all pigeon clubs should use this method, no worries about up keep of trucks. not even if i got offered a cheap truck, would i support going for it, as the up keep would come a time

when you least expect it, would cost you more, with a hire company you could get a replacement sent out and you carry on to your race, you can also get hi ab flat bed trucks 7.5 that can lift your unit on and of if it wants too it that is the flat bed you choose. so any club thinking about a new transporter think of one that you only need for racing no one to tax and service and mot and insure at 35k it will be made to last no maintenance and it can sit in a yard till the next year and it will not be seized up