Six Nations

sapper756

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda be fun in your house next week ;) ;D

pmsl your not wrong, Think i will go buy Davey a nice new Welsh rugby shirt ;D ;D ;D ;D

good job hes into footie more than rugger :) :)

Must say Ireland always seem to fall along the way somehow. Remember when Wales cuppered their dreams in last 2 minutes... after a Knock On wasn't called.

then France again of course,

Wales are certainly on a roll and going from strength to strength.

England... :B :B :B should have kept Ashby.  At least till they found a sensible and expierence manager.  :-/ :-/

I further believe, sadly, that the managerment in trying to applease, have scuppered all and any chance for the next few year. Took a leaf out of the F.A.'S of silly 'Names' andin their case 'Yes' Men!  :K) :K) :K) After the last one that wouldn't 'Cow Cow' to them,namely Alf Ramsey, they went for self Glory and a way to interfer ... Ego's too big. :o 8) 8) 8)

Now I fear we will be one place above Italy at best. Mind we are top at the moment, so will frame a copy while I'm able lol

Guest strapper

i think wales played well today(felt sorry for the guys who got knocked out)...they thought they been hit by calzaghe lol.

hope they are well tonite. not very nice to see players out cold.

i think england will put up a stiff oposition but welsh bellies will be fired up.....just hope they dont blow it with too many penalties in front of goal as usual.

good game today...i got m8s still up there .

Rugby is a game played by men with odd shaped balls.

God save us from bloody soccer.

Got to work weekends so not seen a ball played. :( :( :(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( rest assured we will keep you updated, well i will as long as Wales are playing well lol ;D ;D ;D

but good luck to all the teams,  ;D

welsh lads come to bonchester bridge every second year some go the game and some just stay at the pub and watch on the telly great atmosphere ,that could never happen with newcastle and sunderland supporters

PMSL; Funny, the last six derby games i've watched have all been in the company of Newcastle & Sunderland supporters, and the banter was briilliant! Some of my best freinds, and work colleagues are Newcastle supporters, not everybody is a intellectually challenged heathen! Well done to the Bonny bridge and Welsh lads anyways, thats the way it should be.  :)  Have been to Rugby League games where the rival supporters were sitting with each other, the crack was brilliant. Just because the media report only on the "shock" story's of the likes of football violence amongst a minority, doesn't mean that everyone who likes footy, or Sunderland & Newcastle, is a hooligan.

Thank heaven's for footy!  ;D Thank heaven's for Sunderland! ...... well, maybe not for Sunderland's footy though, pmsl.

Well will be, like most, extremely suprised if we - England - win another game except perhap Italy again.... Unless of course Itlay have improved so much the beat, or at least run close the other nations.

Still suppose we will -- YET again, be the only home nation to fare well again in the 'World Cup'!... It's called saying the best till last, or really 'Saving the Best when it matters'! eh!!!  ;):P ;D ;D