joke

Guest pigeon82

Guest pigeon82

two married women went out one night on the drink on their way home they were dying for the toilet so they seen a grave yard and said well go in here out the way and  so they went in done their business and went on home the following evening the two husbands bumped into each other and one said to the other i wonder what them women were upto last night when my wife got undressed i found she had a ribbon hanging down from her pants and the other man said well you think thats weird when my wife come home there was a card stuck to her but this card saying youll be surely missed from all the men at the fire station

Guest pigeon82

;D ;D ;D that was from the father in law this morning 82 yrold bloke  ;D ;D ;D he rings me up every now and then tells me a joke then drops the phone dont here from him then for another week

Guest pigeon82

the other day my grandfather was in his warehouse hobbling around as he has two wooden legs then a fire broke out but when we went in the warehouse was ok but my grandad was burnt to the ground ;D ;D

delivery man breaks down on m4, so he fiags down paddy. he says to him ive got six monkeys in the back. ill give you £100 if you,ll take them to bristol zoo for me, paddy agrees. two hours later he sees paddy drivin the opposite way, with the monkeys still in the back! he flags him down and shouts across, i thought i told you to take them to the zoo? paddy says i did but i had £30 left so im takin them to the pitchures now ! :) :) :) :)

delivery man breaks down on m4, so he fiags down paddy. he says to him ive got six monkeys in the back. ill give you £100 if you,ll take them to bristol zoo for me, paddy agrees. two hours later he sees paddy drivin the opposite way, with the monkeys still in the back! he flags him down and shouts across, i thought i told you to take them to the zoo? paddy says i did but i had £30 left so im takin them to the pitchures now ! :) :) :) :)

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D was Alf and DJW in the bunch,  ;D ;D ;D ;D