nurses/ chickadee nurse

i bet your just  Duncans GOFOR   except get to play with computer when he is working  

what does he say come on now chic  gofor this gofor that he must have trained you well just like i trained my bird  gofor beer gofor my pigeon book   ect  its a shame but its a mans world but you did look sweet in your uniform  pity back to real world gofor this gofor that  pmsl  ps  never was a follower only a leader  ha ha ha

I will gofor you at Blackpoll

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well why don'[t you post up the pics for all to see, I am sure there will plenty of judges between us  ;D ;D ;D

Better still come along to the next night out, although it may scare them on here a bit as it is Halloween theme  :)

Or even more scary  ;D ;D ;D

I,LL TELL YOU THIS GUYS ,WHAT A GREAT NIGHT OUT IT WAS AND I,M GETTING BOOKED IN FOR THE NEXT ONE , ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT NIGHT .

just showed this to the young nurse she said you lot should be locked up and so should i for talking to yous    its alright chic your in the same cell as me   lol

As long as she does'nt take your straight-jacket off, ::)

Well thanks all took my mind of going under the knife again in the morning hope to speak to you all soon will be in the high dependancy ward for a few days so will not get on but the wife will let clockman know how i am doing   cheers for the laugh and chic will be up to see you and dunc soon for that fantail so get the nurses outfit ready   LOL ;) ;D ;D ;D

Well thanks all took my mind of going under the knife again in the morning hope to speak to you all soon will be in the high dependancy ward for a few days so will not get on but the wife will let clockman know how i am doing   cheers for the laugh and chic will be up to see you and dunc soon for that fantail so get the nurses outfit ready   LOL ;) ;D ;D ;D

Good luck with the operation  mav. ??)

I'll make sure he is wearing it when you visit ;D ;D ;D

We wish you all the best Mav and a speedy recovery, remember to open wide ;)

YOU GOTTA LOVE A GOOD NURSE!

A motorcycle policeman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctors operated and advised him that all was well.

However, the policeman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch. Worried that it might be a second surgery and the doctors hadn't told him about it, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his pubic hair were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily.

Written in large black letters was the sentence:

"Get well soon....from the nurse in the Jeep you pulled over last week..."