Crow Decoys

victorious

yes same with nesting only be one in a tree and area .

Yes that's right,I don't know if anyone has seen this, every year about Dec./Jan. in a big ash tree at the top of my first field nearest the house 20 to 30 magpies gather, there's no fighting but a lot of activity, goes on for about an hour and then they are gone, I wonder if they are choosing mates or territories or both as they are quite intelligent

Yes that's right,I don't know if anyone has seen this, every year about Dec./Jan. in a big ash tree at the top of my first field nearest the house 20 to 30 magpies gather, there's no fighting but a lot of activity, goes on for about an hour and then they are gone, I wonder if they are choosing mates or territories or both as they are quite intelligent

I have a pair of magpies beside me and a few carrions

I have a pair of magpies beside me and a few carrions

I've got magpies right next to the house in a fir tree, I don't know how long they live but they've used the same nest for 26 years, never been a problem with the pigeons, when I take eggs away I put them out for them, saves them pinching other eggs , This year I have got 9 pairs of Jackdaws nesting in the buildings, I've always had some but this is the most I've ever had, It'll be noisy when the young hatch

Well I was at the feed supplier this morning. I saw there a dozen or mor, and a few different places 'CROWS' these were all black Right size and grey beaked.

I asked 'Do they sell a lot'? 'Yes' was the reply. I asked 'Many pigeon

fanciers buying them'!

No,. not as I know of .... more those that have chickens'!

'Chickens' I puzzled, but I suppose the young could get lifted off :emoticon-0138-thinking:

'They place them aside there Feed Troughs to keep other crows at bay, because otherwise the crows will pinch all the feed'!