Online Petition Name List

preston powerblast

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE PUT UP THE LINK SO WE CAN SIGN THE PERTITION I HAVE AD A COUPLE OF P. M. BUT I CANT FIND IT THANKS./// :emoticon-0167-beer:

touch your curser onto the banner link on my posts, it takes you directly to it...........as ive said previously, cant admin add this banner/link in a prominent place on the home page/portal etc so members can see it........?

touch your curser onto the banner link on my posts, it takes you directly to it...........as ive said previously, cant admin add this banner/link in a prominent place on the home page/portal etc so members can see it........?

this topic has 2 threads going on the site also this one is pinned on the notice board so think its in the best place for notice as most members log into the forum rather than the home page, we also have it on the pigeonbasics face book, so dont see any benefit for a banner, notice it on another 3 sites and think its getting more replies and posts on here than the others, what you must keep in mind, just because its on 3 sites with 200 users on each doesnt mean you have 600 members\ seeing it as lots of those 200 are on all 3 sites so not going to sign on all 3,some of the members not signing on here probably doing so on other sites and vice versa,

Fair point mate, Thanks anyway.

It all helps.

doing anything re the BOP problem shows we care and still not giving in,so well done to what you are doing m8, I had a few years on the SHU council when they were doing everything possible, they collected the dead birds, had MP's debating for them, its a hard fight,and cost a lot of money, if you need any information I am sure you will get it from the SHU secretary Linda Brookes as she done loads of very hard work on the subject, one thing I have said before the RSPCA are the ones we need to get on with, if you have an injured bird by a bird of pray, take it to your nearest RSPCA, if they get hit enough they may open their eyes, they are supposed to stop cruelty, the Fox hunters got stopped because it was cruel dogs hunting foxes, some say its nature, its not nature to have bop in your back gardens and towns, they belong in the country

Thanks for that mate,I have the whole SHU reports and findings the Dixon report.I can see the amount of work that went into it. This is the foundation on what I am working on.

We've had years to try the deterrents, the truth is they don't work and if they do this is only in the short term.

We have now learned that RSPB does not in fact know the true calculations of the bird of prey numbers here in the UK. They have to rely on the findings by The Raptor Groups that are in existence in throughout the UK. Also ringing groups.

The Raptor Groups are like the hardcore faction of the whole Raptor Farce. These are like the fanatical right wing of the RSPB, a bit like the hierarchy and the ringing groups are the foot soldiers.

There have been reports that the Sparrowhawk has been in decline of late. I believe that this is not the case and it is only in decline in it's natural habitat. Because as we all now know, these have now evolved into an urban dwelling species.

This is what I am aiming to prove without a shadow of a doubt.

One interesting point that I have discovered is that the sparrowhawk has a small territory in which they hunt.

I don't want to say too much at this stage for obvious reasons.

This is the reason I want to involve every fancier to keep updating the Hawk Watch at the RPRA, this is going to one the best tools that we can have. If any of us know a fancier who does not have a pc, then we should make it our mission to report it for them.

This will show the complete saturation of the Sparrowhawk and the beauty of this is that it will cost nothing.

I would also urge fanciers to get as many photographs of these birds if possible and photographs of their victims from these attacks and email them to me.

I know many fanciers just think that this will be another failed attempt, but believe me, this action is not going to go away and neither am I.

Hopefully very soon this should become clear to every fancier in the country.

this topic has 2 threads going on the site also this one is pinned on the notice board so think its in the best place for notice as most members log into the forum rather than the home page, we also have it on the pigeonbasics face book, so dont see any benefit for a banner, notice it on another 3 sites and think its getting more replies and posts on here than the others, what you must keep in mind, just because its on 3 sites with 200 users on each doesnt mean you have 600 members\ seeing it as lots of those 200 are on all 3 sites so not going to sign on all 3,some of the members not signing on here probably doing so on other sites and vice versa,

my post was in response to members posting comments like this;

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:53 PM

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE PUT UP THE LINK SO WE CAN SIGN THE PERTITION I HAVE AD A COUPLE OF P. M. BUT I CANT FIND IT THANKS.///

obviously not everyone can find the link, as it is mixed in with all the posts made by members......posting a banner/link in a prominant position was just my opinion, and one i would think made sense........ on the other sites you mention the link is easily found.

No problem mate. I just wish the powers that be could recognise that 8 pages of crap and not even a mention about the etition.

Although there was lots of mentions of action and money. a £1. levvy 42000 members Ker Ching.

Lets use outside people, the fanciers can afford it.

Instead of, why not utilise the fancy, we have many members who have all the skills and companies that we need. This will not only give something back to the fanciers who may be glad of the work during these hard economic times and maybe would gladly accept the work and would probably offer it a discount, because they are fanciers,

But maybe it takes a fancier to think this way.

After all guys, this is what we do.