Online Petition Name List

preston powerblast

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot of fanciers have access to the internet in my compound of seven I think I'm the only one that comes on, as for taking the petition to the fancier I think that will only work if all the unions send it out to every member with a return envelope

every member requires rings these are issued to clubs organisations and individual members , clubs have to send there ring list back every month so easily to return petition with allocated ring list but a bit late now for this year imo

Judging the messages I have received this weekend, the angry mob just seem to think it's best that everyone just fends for themselves and does what ever they have to.

Ive spent three weeks solid on this and judging by the response it looks like it has been a waste of time.

So be it as they say.

I wouldn't say it's been a waste of time mate you have put some seriously hard work into it. As I say if we could get to the unions just like OLDYELLOW says. Maybe send them out at the time with the rings, fair enough we have missed the boat for that this year but this was never going to happen over night. Keep up the good work

I understand that mate and I am going to let the petition run, OK it did better than some stated when I first started it, but considering the amount of fanciers that have actually been on line over the last three weeks, this isn't even a fraction.

Gary i have 7 sheets filled for the paper version of the petition so will email them to you later. (when my daughter comes from school to help :emoticon-0179-headbang: ) Im a bit thick with these things.

Very poor response , shame the unions didn't send the petitions out to the clubs with all ring issued !!!!!

yes mark of course that would have been a good idea,boy it makes me angry when the union wont think of something like that ,ther gettin paid after all , so any union reps reading this get your brain into gear before thers no members left and do something positive.

mr waldrop and he`s associates have known about this on line petition virtually since it started, that is approx three weeks ago.....would you not have thought he, or someone at the rpra could have publicised it in the homing world ? no, not a word......but i do notice all the big reminders to get your ideas in to celebrate the queens aniversory nearly every week.

i think the rpra have a serious problem with their priorities.

Here's the list of names for the online petition as requested.

A full list of names who have signed the online petition have now been published on the website.

http://saveourracingpigeons.yolasite.com/people-and-fanciers-supporting-our-action.php

Cant find your email address ware to send the petition sheets.

Can you put it up cheers michael.

mr waldrop and he`s associates have known about this on line petition virtually since it started, that is approx three weeks ago.....would you not have thought he, or someone at the rpra could have publicised it in the homing world ? no, not a word......but i do notice all the big reminders to get your ideas in to celebrate the queens aniversory nearly every week.

i think the rpra have a serious problem with their priorities.

your spot on lad they dont give a toss about us or our pigeon as long as they get ther money.

Why should it be up to the unions to take on someone elses petition when they have there own petitions up and running personaly i dont think this has been thought out properly the organiser of this cant get as many sinatures as he would like so lets turn on the unions and blame them whats to stop the organiser contacting all clubs and going out chapping doors everyone seems to want to sit online and win this war well 90 percent of fanciers cant even turn a pc on and the problems more wide spread than just to pigeons its going to take more effort and try settng out a plan of action then you wont need to ask others if they have any ideas the ideas should be in place before the campaign starts.

Yes m8 and fare doo's for trying but i think its going to take a team of enthusiastic fanciers from all over britain to do this properly im more than willing to go out and chap doors but i want fact sheets highighting the problem with details and pics of the devastation done by bop let the unions do there petitions for the fanciers im more concerned at getting joe public on our side

Thanks guys, today was a big boost and thanks to Michael for his efforts

7 signed petition sheets, they are coming in now, had some others returned in the post, the corn merchant has a few for me to pick up and so has another fancier who runs a pet shop. Looks like we've well cleared the Blackpool petition. Keep it up guys, your efforts are well and truly appreciated. ^_^

Yes m8 and fare doo's for trying but i think its going to take a team of enthusiastic fanciers from all over britain to do this properly im more than willing to go out and chap doors but i want fact sheets highighting the problem with details and pics of the devastation done by bop let the unions do there petitions for the fanciers im more concerned at getting joe public on our side

I can arrange that for you mate, just give me a few days.

Thanks for your support.