Three Good Reasons To Keep The Petition Running

preston powerblast

Guest challengerlofts

Beside Petition, I think we should need some effort to invite the Royal Family, especially the Queen to be shown up every year on the RPRA One Loft Race. Then, the Queen's will speech & will explain by herself how precious our beloved sport. Not only for racing, but also as a Hero during the World War. On Queen's appearence will be televise all over in the UK. This is the other way, that we can send our message to the other peoples.

Maybe, every one of us need to send an open letter to the RPRA. The Olympic is approaching, the Royal Family will be there. It would be nice, seing the Queen next to the transporter. If there's a race to be liberated on the sameday. This is our big chance to convince the Queen's speech regarding to our sport.

I'm afraid its the RSPB and the RSPCA that decide what should be

dead and what should be alive like the hedgehogs that had to be removed

from a Scottish island and a badger cull. also that eagle owls [which are

native to Britain] shouldn't be allowed to live, who the hell do they

think they are.start a fund for fines ,and do our own thing we aint

going to get any help.by the way I live in hope and sign all petitions

6 pigeons killed in this area this week none are mine they don't get

out not safe

Beside Petition, I think we should need some effort to invite the Royal Family, especially the Queen to be shown up every year on the RPRA One Loft Race. Then, the Queen's will speech & will explain by herself how precious our beloved sport. Not only for racing, but also as a Hero during the World War. On Queen's appearence will be televise all over in the UK. This is the other way, that we can send our message to the other peoples.

Maybe, every one of us need to send an open letter to the RPRA. The Olympic is approaching, the Royal Family will be there. It would be nice, seing the Queen next to the transporter. If there's a race to be liberated on the sameday. This is our big chance to convince the Queen's speech regarding to our sport.

The queen could be a very big influence so could some of the other famous people that keep pigeons there views matter and its very possible if anyone can be bothered

SHES GOT THE DOO S . SEND HER PETITION SOME AND SHE CAN CHAP SOME DOORS MATE./// :pidge::pidge::pidge::pidge::pidge::pidge:

lol very good but how do you think the RSPB and RSPCA got so big by chapping doors and holding fund raising events its the only way but i think a proper organisation needs to be formed they will stand up and listen to an organisation over 1 man

We should have full pages of the charity donations, what charity helped, how much, the majority of people running these charitys are not fanciers, but if they new how much pigeon fanciers can raise for charity they will remember us and we could possiably get same support from them, after all they are ( joe public ) the people we need on our side, We should be pressing the UNIONS that take we,r money for full page spreads in news papers, couple of pictures of bonny pieds to catch their attention then a list of good causes that pigeon fanciers have helped out, people who run charitys will take note of possiably future donators ( pigeon fanciers ) if we dont blow our own trumpets dont expect anybody else to, also think facebook etc can be big help, if it can bring down goverments, Comon keep this going folks, get ur f/b friends signed up,

visitors and members shouldnt have to stumble accross the link to the petition if they by chance happen to read this topic, in my opinion a banner link should have been added somewhere on the site for all to see whenever they come onto the site.........JMO

500 signatures gary..........

your right DAVID the responce has been pathetic to say the least and yes a banner might help lets hope the site can put one up

gary your doing a great job stick in mate i,m sure many will rally to the cause lets hope so or our sport is finished JMO

Cheers guys, I know I have put myself in the firing line and at times it does get to me, especially when I see support is not really there, the tally now after counting the paper petitions, is now just short of 900 signatures, which is a much better response that many would have thought.

But as we say it's early days and the results are encouraging. Thanks guys for your help, but we still have a long way to go yet.

http://markavery.info/2012/02/23/guest-blog-gary-burgess/#comments

I suggest you take a look at this, as this is the sort of ignorance that we are up against and also some very valid points have been made.

i think a lot of pigeon fanciers saw this petition as "just another petition", weve signed them before and got nowhere......i think it always was going to slow down after the initial rush on people signing, but i think once fanciers see we are not going to back down and the man who started it is trying everything he can to keep the pressure of these groups and keep the petition going......more might get behind it and support it.

the rpra and others have so far snubbed our efforts, but there might hopefully come a time when they have no choice but to stand up and be counted, or it will show them up for what they are......

keep up the good work gary, but remember you need to concentrate on your own racing season and your birds......

few more avenues needed , Land owners such as Dutchy of Cornwall , National Trust , Nation forestry commission , game keepers , Farmers :)

Why not raise the issue with DEFRA ;)