Kit Box

racingsprint

as said get plenty of 2 x 2 a good drill pilot all holes for framing and get wood yard to cut all your sheets in half , concrete your posts in with yer base attached and a spirit level easy job to do :)

av never built anything like this b4 so realy dont no where to start

im in the same boat i have a decent kit of rollers,that are living in the race hens end (flying out)but very soon im building a kit box for them double end.. the 3X3 way to heavy.forget about the guys that know everything if you live not to far i can help you with materials pm me :)

im in the same boat i have a decent kit of rollers,that are living in the race hens end (flying out)but very soon im building a kit box for them double end.. the 3X3 way to heavy.forget about the guys that know everything if you live not to far i can help you with materials pm me :)

3 x 3 for the posts for it to sit on lol read the post !!! :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Kit boxes are firstly usually on posts , as I said on 3 x 3 posts the reason for the post is then the kit box is at waist height , so is safe from vermin also something for your kit to land on , and easier to clean as at waist height . All your doing by trying to belittle me is making everyone else aware of your own short comings , you've tried having a go at me several times now , can't understand why you have a problem with me as I've never had one with you , yes i did ask you to build me two bays but I'm more than capable even with one arm to build my own which I will and will suit my specifications . See i'm not only helping the original poster I'm actually educating yourself at the same time :)

thanks fr the info u gave me oldyellow

Your welcome I'm here to help :) if you do a few searches of internet there's a few similar styled kit boxes but due to advertising I can't give links , I plan on building myself one early on next year so can get some babies in , as I think these will be more interesting for my daughter to watch although be mine lol :)

thanks oldyellow wi that link to the pick of sizes n pick o the box gonna build it nxt wk

Your Welcome :) Just remember to take a camera out and put up a thread of you making it :)