Split Liberations

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

some of the nonsense printed in this thread is completely laughable if you have ever spoken to any of the poor ex members of the now disbanded Kirkintilloch RPC who will tell you exactly the devious methods used by the office bearers to extract the club from the Glasgow Fed in order to get into the east section of the SNFC. FACT - It is now decided by the SNFC (from roundabout 2004)what section existing members of the club are allowed to fly in, nothing to do with individual clubs or feds. Still, I find it is disturbing there are some members of this forum who will believe anything they are fed.

By the way I am back lads ITS AMAZING WHAT SOME NEW DRUGS CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some of the nonsense printed in this thread is completely laughable if you have ever spoken to any of the poor ex members of the now disbanded Kirkintilloch RPC who will tell you exactly the devious methods used by the office bearers to extract the club from the Glasgow Fed in order to get into the east section of the SNFC. FACT - It is now decided by the SNFC (from roundabout 2004)what section existing members of the club are allowed to fly in, nothing to do with individual clubs or feds. Still, I find it is disturbing there are some members of this forum who will believe anything they are fed.

By the way I am back lads ITS AMAZING WHAT SOME NEW DRUGS CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer::egyptian: :egyptian: :egyptian: :egyptian:

welcome back ME wonder were yi had went to :emoticon-0137-clapping:

At the young bird national 2011, not one pigeon was timed into the west section of Fife, and only 2 fanciers timed into the centre section. Just goes to show how much a bearing the wind does have. Here in the west its frustrating at the best of times, but we leave no stone unturned to try and compete. If i,m brutally honest, the next few years must bare fruit for me or a complete rethink on my part will be undertaken. Whats the point of continuing when its near impossible to achieve anything. When i stayed in the east i was able to hold my own, so i know i can do it. But now in the west is proving very hard. I dont knock anyone for winning from anywhere unlike some, i know the situation and accept it, however hard it is. Heres hoping something manages to go my way next year, and prove myself wrong/right :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Scandalous. Anyone who keeps someone out because they cant beat them should be ashamed of themselves. You know who you are !!!

i know who they are they have banned a few people because they have an opinion ,the whole glasgow fed commitee where banned by the shu a few years ago from racing in the shu over this