Snfc Johnston Jeff Youngbird National 1994

frank-123

Good reading once more

Rab Hamilton 1st Section D.He was phenomenal at his peak-think he is the furthest West Fancier to have won the East section averages.

Davy Rose is another name that pops up-ma dad bought a bird of his at Musselburgh one year-great pigeon to him :)

Notice Mick McGoff in there as well.The first pigeon that ever won a race for me was one from him-it was a blue hen-think it was Towlaw 2001,still got the ticket :emoticon-0136-giggle:

The only pigeon we've ever timed on the night from the gold Cup was from him as well :)

Mick had a great team of van Eindens that won everywhere they went.Mick will be in this years SNFC YB nat result, wait and see.

Mick had a great team of van Eindens that won everywhere they went.Mick will be in this years SNFC YB nat result, wait and see.

Aye he had some classy pigeons.They Van Eijdens were smashers-just wee doos,mare like sparras actually :emoticon-0136-giggle: A lot of them had white flights

It was a dark chequer wf we got on the night from the Gold Cup.Got him again on the night from Falaise 3 weeks later and he won diplomas from the Gold Cup and Falaise again the following season.Don't think I ever actually seen this pigeon coming from a club race though-he was always at the coos tail.

coming back to me 1991 was a decent race as i am sure we timed at tea time and did not make the result,as a matter of interest the bird we timed was bred by stb and had scored the week before in the midland fed open. :) :) well done gareth and george. 20th anniversary this year maybe just maybe. :) :) ;) ;)

i think john raced to douglas water during the glory years of the west section. :) :)

fek john that dont seem long ago to me but its 20 yrs ago ,, i remember that wee chq hen , its nest mate was also a wee chq hen which was either 6th or 8th open wccombine for me the same day as you timed in midland open sure it was of my berryknowe Bob cock that won a rite few quid at 500miles for me in snfc and wcc he was a 1981 pigeon so that was 30 yrs ago :emoticon-0138-thinking: and think he went to fitzpartrick and flemming in 1993 0r 4 when i moved house again , the nest mate to your scored again in 92 and 1993 but never raced again at new house but breed some good birds , funny enough the grandfather of your wee chq was my good 284 cock 1979 bird who lived till he was 23 yrs old think it was 2002 a yearling cock gave him a rite basking in his nest box which he never recovered from :emoticon-0156-rain: