Depurative Or Conditioner Seed

Guest flighty_lady

Guest flighty_lady

Hi, I was just wondering, as I can't make sense of what the men around me here are saying ... they say depurative and conditioner seed are the same ... is this true ... doesn't seem like it to me ???

Thanks for your replies .... in anticipation .... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Hi, I was just wondering, as I can't make sense of what the men around me here are saying ... they say depurative and conditioner seed are the same ... is this true ... doesn't seem like it to me ???

Thanks for your replies .... in anticipation .... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Your are right tell them to go to specsavers, :emoticon-0126-nerd::emoticon-0126-nerd::emoticon-0126-nerd:

Guest flighty_lady

two different things dupurative is barley based with small seeds , conditioner is mainly small oil seeds

thanks for your help x I'm still fairly new to this ... never had to think about what I'm feeding the pigeons ... this was always decided for me ... have done some reading about it but have a long way to go when it comes to understanding the grains and seeds and what they're used for ... but I'll get there ... thanks for your replies ... will just come back here if I need any more help ... very much appreciated :emoticon-0157-sun:

you can break pigeon seeds / grains in to 3 category's proteins for growth and repair stored energy , carbohydrates instant energy , and oil seeds mainly used for conditioning / extra energy

(1) proteins : legumes peas beans dari maples, munge beans , tares

(2) Carbohydrates : Barley , wheat , paddy rice , groats , buckwheat , maize

(3) oilseeds / conditioning seeds : linseed , hemp , black rape , budgie seed ( millet ) and canary seeds , peanuts

:)

Guest flighty_lady

you can break pigeon seeds / grains in to 3 category's proteins for growth and repair stored energy , carbohydrates instant energy , and oil seeds mainly used for conditioning / extra energy

(3) oilseeds / conditioning seeds : linseed , hemp , black rape , budgie seed ( millet ) and canary seeds , peanuts

Awwwww ((hug)) thank you soooo much :D I appreciate that very much x

Ugh - you don't know where he's been :emoticon-0136-giggle:

some interesting reading

http://www.pigeonracingpigeon.com/2010/03/grains-fuel-and-pigeon-racing-feed-table/

Gordon Chalmers (VET) has written articles on feeding - so put that in your search engine and see what comes up!!

very true :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Guest flighty_lady

Ugh - you don't know where he's been :emoticon-0136-giggle:

some interesting reading

http://www.pigeonracingpigeon.com/2010/03/grains-fuel-and-pigeon-racing-feed-table/

Gordon Chalmers (VET) has written articles on feeding - so put that in your search engine and see what comes up!!

hehehe ... was hoping it was just in the pigeon loft by ... guess you never know lol :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

Good advice that