Clydesdale Midweek Ml Post-Code

thedoo

Clydesdale Midweek Club are holding a ML Post-code Yearling challenge race from York on the 24th May

Basketing 23rd May 5.30pm-9.00pm Strawfrank farm Carstairs entry £3 no limit 2 regions

REGION A ML2 ML12 ML11 ML10 ML9 ML8

REGION B ML1 ML3 ML4 ML5 ML6 ML7

POOLS REGIONS 50P-£10

OPEN 50P - £10

PRIZE MONEY ON ENTRIES

LAST YEAR £1,500 PAID OUT IN PRIZE AND POOLS

Clydesdale Midweek Club are holding a ML Post-code Yearling challenge race from York on the 24th May

Basketing 23rd May 5.30pm-9.00pm Strawfrank farm Carstairs entry £3 no limit 2 regions

POOLS REGIONS 50P-£10

OPEN 50P - £10

PRIZE MONEY ON ENTRIES

what about fauldhouse club members can we get in your open race we are in west lothian

POOLS REGIONS 50P-£10

OPEN 50P - £10

PRIZE MONEY ON ENTRIES

Basketing this Monday 5.30pm -9.00pm

Guest KING BILLY

can we enter your open

IT DOS SAY ML POST CODE RACE WHE MAY HAVE TO CONSIDER ADDING ANOTHER POST CODE ON FOR NEXT YEAR YOU AND BUGIE CAN SORT IT OUT LO

Guest Gareth Rankin

IT DOS SAY ML POST CODE RACE WHE MAY HAVE TO CONSIDER ADDING ANOTHER POST CODE ON FOR NEXT YEAR YOU AND BUGIE CAN SORT IT OUT LO

Has the mental scars healed from last year Tam, tough race last year,

Guest KING BILLY

Has the mental scars healed from last year Tam, tough race last year,

just one 2year old left out the 6 yearlings i sent last year and its going to be another tough race this year he who dares wins and with the 3bird also going with us should get a beter race are you going :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

Guest Gareth Rankin

just one 2year old left out the 6 yearlings i sent last year and its going to be another tough race this year he who dares wins and with the 3bird also going with us should get a beter race are you going :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

My first 2 pigeons from last year had been struck with the BOP, finshed with 4 from 5 and 3 of them I have high hopes for from the channel.

Wasn't going to go after the small convoy got obliterated all the way up the road last year but as time draws nearer the more I am tempted to send especially if the 3 bird club help the size of convoy been liberated.

Guest WINGS 04

I will be there the 1 bird I sent last year went to the SNFC gold cup got him back but out of race time he will be going back this year

Guest KING BILLY

My first 2 pigeons from last year had been struck with the BOP, finshed with 4 from 5 and 3 of them I have high hopes for from the channel.

Wasn't going to go after the small convoy got obliterated all the way up the road last year but as time draws nearer the more I am tempted to send especially if the 3 bird club help the size of convoy been liberated.

still going to be a siff race with the west wind at 15mph if your no in you cany win it :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian: and the 3 bird club shoud give us a bit of cover to hold them up the east coast lo

still going to be a siff race with the west wind at 15mph if your no in you cany win it and the 3 bird club shoud give us a bit of cover to hold them up the east coast lo

3 bird Club have changed there mind only when it suits them.?

Guest KING BILLY

POOLS REGIONS 50P-£10

OPEN 50P - £10

PRIZE MONEY ON ENTRIES

WHOS ALL GOING TO THIS RACE SHOULD BE A CRACKER