Hello From A Newbie

Hello,

I've just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I've signed up to try to get as much information about pigeon racing as I can. I'm very keen but due to being in the forces I won't be in a position to keep any birds until I leave in 4 years, so I've got plenty of time to learn the basics. I spend my week days in Helensburgh up in Scotland and my weekends (where possible)in Blyth with the missus and kids.

Cheers

gurnster75

Join a local club as a non flying member you might be able to help someone out out from time to time , no better training than first hand experience :) also a good way to get to know local fanciers and fellow club members :)

Welcome To Pigeon Basics :) We hope you enjoy our site :)

To be honost I haven't got the time on a weekend, not sure if there is a helensburgh club yet and if they meet during the week or whether it's a weekend thing. I'm guessing most clubs meet on a weekend, ultimately I want to join a club in Blyth. Thanks for your advice, I'll look into the Helensburgh club for the meantime though.

Guest cloud 9

hey gurnster when ya ready to start up give us a shout ,round of ybs will be headin ur way ,full respect to u guys, got a nephew in the mercians out in afgan at the moment