what do you think

Guest TAMMY_1
good idea tammy i think £25 a year is a fair price to pay.

Well it would maybe stop the people joining to make one post selling birds and never be seen again, [until that is they have more to sell ]

C’mon lets get real, there’s people indirectly advertising their pigeons on both sites and paying nowt. Look out for them and you’ll see them, 95% of their posts are what they’re winning, how many firsts they’ve won, what pigeons they’re racing. Fishing I think you could call it.[/quote]

well at least you can haggle about it on here /on pigeon chat you have to agree with the mods or get banned whats the difference me saying i think its a rip off and somone saying  todays prices for corn is a rip off ?

you can only be ripped of if you are silly enough to be ripped of WHAT is your point anyway if you dont want to pay dont pay and leave those that are willing to pay get on with it.  I think it would be a good idea to do something on the same lines on here,but as said in another post most on this site already make a donation

you can only be ripped of if you are silly enough to be ripped of WHAT is your point anyway if you dont want to pay dont pay and leave those that are willing to pay get on with it.  I think it would be a good idea to do something on the same lines on here,but as said in another post most on this site already make a donation

True best way to stop the high prices, stop paying them :-/

I think it is more to discourage the ones that only post birds for sale, certainly is a cheap way of advertising, also newbes only joining to sell birds then you never hear from them again untill they want to sell more or use a new name, £25 a shot would soon stop that and £100 if they just advertise their web site selling pigeons.

i was told if i wanted to sell anything on pigeon chat that it would cost me £25 i said i thought it was a rip off and they removed my post and baned me and guess what they told me to use pigeon basics to sell . so tell me why do you think they banned me when they think the same as me lolololollollololloololollolollolll

:)Anyway whats this pigeon you want to sell better be good after all this ;)only in shropshire myself could save on the amtrack :Pbut that dosent mean you can get £30 more for your bird ;D

Once again we have sat and watched self promotion and then suprise suprise an advert appears for young birds!

Maybe mods should aprove for sale adds before they go live to stop this happening or contact the seller for there contribution before going live!

Phil

in the last couple of days there has been a request for help from a lad in Reading, I have made him an offer but also know there is at least 1 member on here from Reading. When I checked it appears again the last contributions were to sell some young birds.

Advertisers only should be blocked or charged!

• 2 weeks later...