avators

Guest shadow

Guest shadow
I don't think they have - they need putting on again - its since Richard upgraded the site - had to re-do mine

have tried that and still it wont change

Guest shadow
I don't think they have - they need putting on again - its since Richard upgraded the site - had to re-do mine

have tried that and most of the avators in the gallery are not working would put my own up if I knew how not very good with computers

• 3 months later...

have tried al lways to transfer my own avatur to pb have resized on photo bucket but can not transfer to PB I must be really thick can any body help have put the url and http codes in the space provided and pressed save but nothing happens

have tried al lways to transfer my own avatur to pb have resized on photo bucket but can not transfer to PB I must be really thick can any body help have put the url and http codes in the space provided and pressed save but nothing happens

You shouldn't have any problem if using photobucket, if not the file size has to be less than 51.2 kb for an avatar :-/