I have recently set up a small studio offering montages, advertising, websites etc...

http://www.pigeondesigner.co.uk

I will be at blackpool if anyone fancies a chat (stand 137) - and if anyone here has their own website already, I offer a free web audit to let you know if your site is running to its full potential :)

I hope you like my work :)

I have recently set up a small studio offering montages, advertising, websites etc...

http://www.pigeondesigner.co.uk

I will be at blackpool if anyone fancies a chat (stand 137) - and if anyone here has their own website already, I offer a free web audit to let you know if your site is running to its full potential :)

I hope you like my work :)

nice site hope you do well all the best :) ill come and see you for price :'(

looks like a free link to the sapin pigeons or coremens for sale ;D

That'll be because my dad is Bob Fenech and uncle Steven Fenech and so far they are my only pigeon based clients ;)

Before starting this up though I had worked for Chelsea Football Club, NSPCC and Alpro Soya - so I am pretty experienced in it all :)

Whitenight: do pop over and say hello at Blackpool - I am just looking to meet and chat with as many new faces as possible really. I'll look after you price-wise ;)

think there is abit on the site here that says  links and adverts cost £36 per year but you are on the know  :-/

Ah thanks for letting me know that BigDa - I am meeting up with Richard the webmaster at the pigeonbasics stand in blackpool so I am sure we will discuss it then. Thanks for flagging it up though, I don't want to be seen as a rule breaker after only 10posts! lol

Someone has to support them, so it may as well be you Rob  ;D ;D ;D

Very true lol  ;D  ;D

We are having a rough time of it lately; I am remembering the days of Zola and Vialli with fondness; we might not have been winning the league but we were exciting to watch and nobody could say we were buying the league... it is getting embarrassing to be a chelsea fan now to be honest!! I might defer to Dagenham & Redbridge  ;D

Oh, and thanks 'Just Ask Me', it is always nice to hear a compliment :)

Yes and its bitterness of the highest order that makes me hate D & R, wouldnt mind there ex manager here now though.

Now Now ..... and I thought you were a placid man. Seems I found your wind up point  :P ;D

I love lower league football to be honest - I go and see Orient as often as possible, basically because it is cheaper than heading up west to Stamford Bridge and I like to see people play football and convince myself that I am as good or maybe even better than them   ;D ;D ;D

I like learning the youngsters I am a chairman of a under 14 team, they play with the YSFA