The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

nogin

I MUST THANK KING BILLY FOR OUR LOFT VISIT YESTERDAY, HIS BIRDS ARE A CREDIT TO HIM, THEN TOOK ME AND CALLUM WALKER UP TO NEWMAINS FLYING CLUB FOR SOME REFRESHMENTS WITH BUDGIE AND A FEW OF THE LOCAL MEMBERS, I MUST THANK THEM BOTH FOR MAKING US WELCOME. :D :D :D

I MUST THANK KING BILLY FOR OUR LOFT VISIT YESTERDAY, HIS BIRDS ARE A CREDIT TO HIM, THEN TOOK ME AND CALLUM WALKER UP TO NEWMAINS FLYING CLUB FOR SOME REFRESHMENTS WITH BUDGIE AND A FEW OF THE LOCAL MEMBERS, I MUST THANK THEM BOTH FOR MAKING US WELCOME.

Guid day including the boxing later.

Guest KING BILLY

Guid day including the boxing later.

YOUS BOYS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME IT WAS A HARD SHIFT AT THE END OF THE NIGHT BUT THATS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND YOU WIN SOME AND LOSE SOME BUT TO ME AM ALWAYS A WINER :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I MUST THANK KING BILLY FOR OUR LOFT VISIT YESTERDAY, HIS BIRDS ARE A CREDIT TO HIM, THEN TOOK ME AND CALLUM WALKER UP TO NEWMAINS FLYING CLUB FOR SOME REFRESHMENTS WITH BUDGIE AND A FEW OF THE LOCAL MEMBERS, I MUST THANK THEM BOTH FOR MAKING US WELCOME. :D :D :D

i would,nt mind going down to see king billy,s loft i heard he has some cracking roland jansenn,s :D:D:D:D

Guest KING BILLY

ROBBIE YOU MIGHT EVEN GET A RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE, MIND YE CANNY COME DOON HERE AND DRINK ON AN EMPTY HEED :D :D :D

I THINK WEE COULD HAVE AN OPEN DAY AT NEWMAINS ALL BASIC MEMBERS WELCOME AND THAT COUNTS BIGDA IN TA :D:D:D:D