Birds From Ireland

PATTY BHOY

Guest ENDFLIGHT

if i was gettng birds from Ireland what would be the best way,courier and costs please.

JOHN MILLER charges £8 per bird,he delivers to RAMSAY DALGLEISH,S HOUSE 35,TINWALD DOWNS RD.HEATHHALL DUMFRIES ON A SUNDAY NIGHT,THEN YOU ARRANGE FOR SPDS TO PICK THEM UP FROM THERE £13.80 JOHN IS OVER HERE EVERY WEEK,AND IS VERY RELIABLE TEL No 07899895100 CHEERS ENDFLIGHT

JOHN MILLER charges £8 per bird,he delivers to RAMSAY DALGLEISH,S HOUSE 35,TINWALD DOWNS RD.HEATHHALL DUMFRIES ON A SUNDAY NIGHT,THEN YOU ARRANGE FOR SPDS TO PICK THEM UP FROM THERE £13.80 JOHN IS OVER HERE EVERY WEEK,AND IS VERY RELIABLE TEL No 07899895100 CHEERS ENDFLIGHT

A very valuable and much needed servicehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

thanx endflight

Guest maiden heaven

Hi, As everyone has said, John Millar is the Best for anything going between Ireland and the Mainland.Used John a number of times, and as recent as two weeks ago, Top class service, with no ''rip off' prices.Plus hes a Pigeon man as well.Comes Highly Recommended from anyone I know .He initially brought Budgerigars over for me.I'll PM you his Mobile Number if that Helps. :rolleyes: I've just seen, someone has already posted number.