Infc Dinner Dance Tickets

dicie

Hi folks.

Hope your all well and the birds are in good health.

My old man won this yrs kings cup, and was looking forward to this yrs presentation. But recently has had a heart attack, and had to have stents operation.

He had no intention of going,b ut now has changed his mind, and has been told that all tickets are gone, if anyone has 2 tickets that they dont want, or knows anyone with 2 tickets, please gimme a shout, of course will pay for them....

Alan

Hi folks.

My old man won this yrs kings cup, and was looking forward to this yrs presentation. But recently has had a heart attack, and had to have stents operation.

He had no intention of going,b ut now has changed his mind, and has been told that all tickets are gone, if anyone has 2 tickets that they dont want, or knows anyone with 2 tickets, please gimme a shout, of course will pay for them....

Alan

surely after winning the kings cup and the circumstances outwith his control he would be welcomed with open arms,surely the commitee couldn't be as cold as to say he wouldn't be welcome give the secy a phone and state your case best of luck

surely after winning the kings cup and the circumstances outwith his control he would be welcomed with open arms,surely the commitee couldn't be as cold as to say he wouldn't be welcome give the secy a phone and state your case best of luck

My thoughts exactlyhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

He rang a gentleman down here, southern representitive and said it was completely sold out, nothing could be done. Also his 40 th anniversary, so was hoping to lay me hands on 2 for him and the mother.....

Guest Gareth Rankin

He rang a gentleman down here, southern representitive and said it was completely sold out, nothing could be done. Also his 40 th anniversary, so was hoping to lay me hands on 2 for him and the mother.....

Phone the president or secretary direct, common sense must prevail on this matter.

Hi folks.

Alan

Try Trevor Topping(Secretary) 048 92641265. or

Willie Reynolds (press officer) 048 25644683.

Hi folks.

Alan

This isnt right, he is the highlight of the presentation . This makes a mockery of the INFC if you ask me.

This isnt right, he is the highlight of the presentation . This makes a mockery of the INFC if you ask me.

No no m8, its kinda our fault. Just things have changed in the last few days and he is starting to feel better. Wud hate for him to miss out on it.