Pigeon Chat Room

jimmy_bulger

I am no expert but what i would say is this ive found over the weeks ive been a member that the reason pigeon basics topics are poor is someone posts an interesting topic and becouse its not birds of pray sarcastic comments rain in on it.This forum should be bouncing theres lots of members with lots of experiences however the mix of fancy birds with racing lofts alters the panerama that is the fancy.There should be at least one topic going all the time on breeds, health, lofts, clocks, methods and other pitfalls that befall pigeon fanciers.There are fanciers who use this forum to sell.Everyone needs to improve or diversify ive no problems with any of that but lets teach those who begin learn from those who know. Eradicate illness that goes toward blighting our hobby.

I am no expert but what i would say is this ive found over the weeks ive been a member that the reason pigeon basics topics are poor http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gifis someone posts an interesting topic and becouse its not birds of pray sarcastic comments rain in on it. This forum should be bouncing theres lots of members with lots of experiences however the mix of fancy birds with racing lofts alters the panerama that is the fancy.There should be at least one topic going all the time on breeds, health, lofts, clocks, methods and other pitfalls that befall pigeon fanciers.There are fanciers who use this forum to sell.Everyone needs to improve or diversify ive no problems with any of that but lets teach those who begin learn from those who know. Eradicate illness that goes toward blighting our hobby.

I don,t know how long it has been since you were last on here, but since the update in May, I am not aware of this happening, however, it was a problem in the past, but hopefully that is where it will remain. It is upto the members to start off topics, and respond to such topics, so lets be having them thenhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

LETS HAVE SOME INTERESTING TOPICS FOLKS!http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Agree with what you are saying Clayton, but also strongly agree with what Sapper has responded with.

Since the site moved over to the new software it has obviously been tough in terms of development and getting things right from a technical point of view however feel the site is actually now a pleasure to be on.

I think we can count on fingers and some toes just how many topics have had to be locked due to slipping off topic or getting ruined with tripe.

The pigeons have there place on the forum and so does the other subjects such as football, jokes etc and defo think the site is a pleasure to be on and associated with.

Lets enjoy the site and talk about the one common passion we share - Pigeons!!! :angry::lol: