moving the boundaries

Guest WINGS 04

Hi Liverpool boy,

It`s a very silly thing to say "who`s the best fancier.

Some say this chap has done well at club racing,BUT in most cases,these rubbish sprint type races,youngbird races included, are won not by the better fancier,just someone who willing to put plenty of hard work into his birds....BIG DEAL...

Can`t you understand,his fellow club members are doing him a great favour,now he`s been booted out the club,he can concentrate on winning the Kings Cup,the only race worth winning up there.

Guest WINGS 04

i think you mean the gold cup and ben there are more people interested in the rubbish sprints than the distance races as we can't all be as good as you at it you must have won some amount of the RUBBISH SPRINT RACES OR ARE YOU ONE OF THE ALLSO RANS HOW THINKS THAT TO BE LITTEL THE WINNERS AS YOU CAN'T GET TO THEM SO YOU SAY THAT IT IS ONLY A RUBBISH SPRINT RACES I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN THE NATIONAL AND YOU DO NOT TIME IN BUT YOU CAN SAY YOU WERE THERE

Hi Wings,

If your happy to fly those type of races,nothing wrong with that, good for you,i much rather put my 1or 2 against the so called big boys,AND TURN THEM OVER,you can`t beat it,when you see birds flying all day long,from deep in france,or spain,and getting them on the day,you`ll understand what pigeon racing`s all about,no other sport on this earth can touch that feeling you get deep inside.

You wait,it will happen to you 1 day,and spriniting will be a distant memory!!!!!

Guest WINGS 04

SO YOU HAVE WON AT THE NATIONAL RACES AS THE MAN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HAS AND I WILL GO TO AS MANY RACES AS THERE IS FROM THE FIRST TO THE LAST AND NATIONALS AS WELL THE LONGES IS 606 MILES I JUST LOVE RACING MY BIRDS  IF IT IS FROM 60 MILES OR 606 MILES THEY ARE THERE TO WIN

Ben

Why do you call sprint Races RUBBISH Races, I'm very interested to know cause I own and fly a superb family of Staf Van Reets who are considered by most people Sprint Birds and there's nothing rubbish about Staf Van Reets.

if someone think sprint races are rubbish fine, but keep it to yourself! the people who like sprint races might hate long distance races and im sure there are good reasons for both sides but to say they are rubbish i think is a bad thing to say.

CAN SOMEONE IN SCOTLAND PLEASE ANSWEAR MY PREVIOUS POINT ON THE RULES UP THERE,BECAUSE IF THEY ARE THE SAME AS DOWN HERE YOU CANNOT MOVE THE BOUNDARIES OF A CLUB TO PUT OUT A MEMBER THAT IS ALLREADY IN THAT CLUB.PERHAPS I HAVE READ IT WRONG AS THE CLUB THIS FANCIER IS TRYING TO JOIN CHANGED THE BOUNDARIES TO STOP HIM GETTING IN IF SO THAT IS A DIFFERANT THING ALL TOGETHER,BUT EVEN THEN IF HE IS IN THE BOUNDARY OF THE CLUB HE WISHES TO JOIN IT IS STILL UP TO THE MEMBERS WEATHER THEY VOTE HIM IN OR NOT, THERES NO NEED TO MOVE THE BOUNDARIES.

WINGS, HAVE TO AGREE WITH CLOCKMAN ON THAT ONE ALSO YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT DISSOLVING THE CLUB, BUT YOUR FIRST POST DIDNT STATE THAT. HOWEVER ITS STILL A DISGRACE BOMBING SOMEONE OUT COS THEY,RE TO GOOD. HOPE THEY DONT TRY THAT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would never do any of these & have not voted either, if someone is better than you , you either wish him luck & say fair play, or you put more into your birds, ie: time & money etc.

thats fair about everything in sport!

p.s. i would be happy watching my birds flying round the house all day!  

if they dissolve the club dont they split the club funds?

do they have premises that would be sold ?

this club is the futherest east in the federation so i  would imagine it would be hard for him to fly in the federation if he lost out this way as i see no club near there that would take him inn

very sad if this is happening just try harder to beat him

YOUR RIGHT BART IF THE CLUB WAS DISSOLVED ALL THE ASSETS IN THE CLUB WOULD HAVE TO BE SHARED EQUALLY AMONGST THE MEMBERS.THE CLUB WOULD HAVE TO RESIGN FROM THE FEDERATION E.T.C. AND RE APPLY AGAIN.PERHAPS IF THERE WERE GENUINE FANCIERS IN THE FED THEY WOULD REALISE WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND NOT EXCEPT THE NEW CLUB IN.I,M AFRAID THINGS LIKE THIS ARE HAPPENING ALL OVER THE COUNTRY,INSTEAD OF NUCKLING DOWN AND TRYING HARDER TO  BEAT  THE FANCIER CONCERED SO CALLED FANCIERS WOULD SOONER TAKE THIS ROUTE.