s.n.f.c

maverick

Thanks for the 2nd link Maddy was not gretting through on the lst one you gave.

Very very nice, clear easily navigable site.

Love the Logo.

Guest TAMMY_1
To the budding followers of the Scottish scene take a look at

www.snrpc.co.uk

SEEMS I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SITE.   WHY NOT  ?????

THREE POSTS AFTER CHRIS LITTLES HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF STRAIGHT AWAY

Guest TAMMY_1

IT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT A FORUM WAS A PLACE WHERE YOU WERE FREELY ALLOWED TO SPEAK ABOUT ANYTHING AND DISCUSS WHAT YOU WANTED, I ACCIDENTALLY REMOVED ONE OF THE POSTS BUT THREE OF THEM WERE TAKEN OFF BY SOMEBODY ELSE.

Guest TAMMY_1

THE SNRPC WAS NOT FORMED FOR BUDDING SCOTTISH FLIERS IT WAS FORMED BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT GET THEIR OWN WAY IN THE REAL SNFC!!!!!!!

Hope this doesn't degenerate into another political bun-fight, but if Richard is deleting posts I would point out that this thread's heading is SNFC and the question was on that club's program.

If there is to be deletion to keep the peace and stick to the thread then it is Chris Little's post which needs to come out ... it is easy enough for Chris to start a completely new thread on that club ... but it has no legitimate business in this one.

Hope this doesn't degenerate into another political bun-fight, but if Richard is deleting posts I would point out that this thread's heading is SNFC and the question was on that club's program.

If there is to be deletion to keep the peace and stick to the thread then it is Chris Little's post which needs to come out ... it is easy enough for Chris to start a completely new thread on that club ... but it has no legitimate business in this one.

I deleted the two posts, after reading them and thinking the same as Bruno's first comments. I feel that Chris's post, simply gave the link of the SNRPC, for those who reading the topic found the SNFC link interesting may also find that link interesting, and I felt it didn't warrant the two comments that came afterwards.

I don't hold an opinion on either club, and my decision to delete any posts is and will continue to be for the good of the website, by preventing the arguments and bad feeling that has escalated previously, and also any libelous comments which could jeopardise the sites future.

Richard