Amtrak Price Increase

Guest Pigeon_Man87

Amtrak Price Increase

Due to the spiralling fuel costs Amtrak has increased their prices wef 31st July to £23.32p for 1 to 4 birds.  There is also likely to be a price review in the autumn as prices have not increased since 2004.

Well insists if the Finder insists.... Some will keep and release later, or arrange a lib up the road. Others will just do as you request.

Must say I've never had a fancier demand I send for it.

Had one *expletive removed* report one, got the notification on a Tuesday noon. had just been to Grantham too on training toss where it was. So went to pick it up Thursday sfter and they wouldn't let me have it, as it was on big youngsters and eggs, and they had had it over a year any way and it was their only fed winner...!.

Then she told me (the wife) that hey had reported me for next getting there sooner! Dennis Reed did indeed confirm this a week later... but it wa chucked out of course and went no further..

Worst thing I did was let them keep it... but it had young so.... Any now like that and I take them any way.

Likewise any one reports my y/b's a year after they are ost. I go and pick them up, or arrange with Amtrax.

Like the odd time  the Trailer needs fixing, the Baskets cleaning, etc. Same two or three have to do it, whilst many never even comment and some offer a lame excuse... a smal % have genuine reason, and then that seems like every time.

Just look at the 'Clubs, training for instance, how many and how often does one start up offering everyones birds for .... to be trained etc. Before season wanes of it is finished most time. If charged by the bird, it is too much hassle and they all of a sudden club between them, if it;s £3 per basket then it's masive basket with two or three flyers birds in them. Most clubs can't or struggle to even get a Comittee, or a closk station. bet if we did it, I know which 3/4 would be skipping work, or what not to do it. It is a great Idea, but I doubt if ever it comes off... Been toyed with or semi tried ever since I remember, since the Rail Ways were plonked on and refused effectively to take any more birds....  

have you used the phantom flyer,he gives excellent service.i don`t bother with amtrack anymore.

Does the Phantom flyer picks the birds up.. and Delivery next day????????