250 first Feds?

Guest Vic

i think if you look he did rectify this statement, he meant 1st overall i think

Quoted -

''Ooops-  got carried away with meself!!  Just re-read it - 250 x 1st.. Got Fed wins constantly on my mind.....''

Well Read cheq hen?????????????  Female???????????????????????

deja' vu??????????????????   Have another look. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

250? thats some result sheet, we have 26 races here a year so thats nearly 10 years of topping the fed every week, dont think its ever been done in our area!!

or are these the culmination of many first gathered from 1 race, ie 1st club, 1st federation, 1st yearling, 1st hen, 1st 2xbird club, 1st all pooler

that can be in some results counted as 6!! but really only 1

salesmanship is an art, once mastered it can reap rewards!!

NO!

BIG K. don't believe what he is trying to say. Pass me that De-lyce-it again.  ;D

NO NITS, NO CHANCE,

BUT DOWN BELOW,

THEY MAKE HIM DANCE.       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GIVE A DOG A BONE AND SEE HOW THE DESPERATE ONE HANGS ON, VIC, MIKE CORRECTED HIS ERROR, AND YOU MORE THEN ANYONE SHOULD KNOW WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, BUT SOME OF US ARE BIG ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT, MY RESULTS ARE WELL DOCUMENTED, BUT TO PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT ITS 275 X 1STS WON CLUB,FED,AMAL, 35 X 1ST FEDERATION 3,OOO - 5,OOO BIRDS, 7 T3 CLOCKS, ALSO 6 RPRA AWARDS SOUTH WEST REGION ( SAME REGION AS YOUR FRIENDS PATRICK BRO'S USED TO FLY IN ) MICKEY MOUSE REGION I DON'T THINK SO, I'LL SEND SOMETHING IN TO THE ADMIN CREW AND ASK THEM TO POST IT ON FOR ME, LET ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM DECIDE THEN WHO WINS WHAT AND AGAINST WHO, AS FOR OLD METHODS BEEN AROUND YEARS YES I AGREE, BUT THEY ARE MILES AHEAD FROM THE OLD SCHOOL STUFF, THATS WHY THOSE WHO FAIL TO MOVE WITH THE TIMES AND METHODS REMAIN AT THE BOTTOM, HAVE YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS YET VIC OR DO YOU NEED HELP OLD SCHOOLER.

CHRIS  

I would like to thank the many fanciers for their kind words, it was never my intention to post results to show off or bragg, hopefully this will put an end to this crazy mans green eyed monster syndrome, stats in black & white, and as mike has said this is what Vic calls the ultimate test, this forum will benefit from good honest ideas,opinions and advice from those willing to share it with others, i have no axe to grind with you or anyone else, enjoy your pigeons leave the disrepecting of others where it belongs, it will do you alot more favors then harm.

Chris

I would like to thank the many fanciers for their kind words, it was never my intention to post results to show off or bragg, hopefully this will put an end to this crazy mans green eyed monster syndrome, stats in black & white, and as mike has said this is what Vic calls the ultimate test, this forum will benefit from good honest ideas,opinions and advice from those willing to share it with others, i have no axe to grind with you or anyone else, enjoy your pigeons leave the disrepecting of others where it belongs, it will do you alot more favors then harm.

Chris

well spoken,  well done.