show racers advice needed

Guest Silverwings

????  :-/

Sorry about that post that didnt quite come out right. I meant to ask him if he knew if that bird was just a regular bar or if there was some gene in it that was affecting the color? The other two he posted looked really interesting but I wasnt sure what was special about the third bird. Matt.

That bird there look to be just a regular blue bar. It might have a little lightening in it from pale or something of that sort. But to be totally honest, looks like a plain old blue bar to me.

we do not have pale in our show racers but some think it could be milky (my) that makes em powdered just like powdered exhibition fantail

for those not familair of pale (dp) its another form of dilution like what you call yellows

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Silverwings

yer Phil! got a grand total of 5 now plus a superb mosaic hen on loan (thanks for the loan Phil) was going to pair them on feb 7th but dont think i will last that long ..........ray

Guest Silverwings

Got 3 cocks and 2 hens in there , happy with 4 of em but think the blue cock is no where near the quality of the others he may be a better pigeon in another life ? the mosaic cock has come on realy well this last few weeks considering the loft is open and not shuttered he is holding lovely body and condition ....ray