What Sort Of Race Have You Had Today?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birds very split up, gaps of up to 20mins between birds? Clashing a major problem for us.
:-/ just spoke to my cousin in Wrexham he had a gappy race like you Geraint with 20 minute gap between birds ?? and others poor returns from Frome 50% so far for some ??                                   andy  8)

Birds very split from Sennen Cove with Dorset Fed and Guernsey with CSCFC. Had to wait nearly half an hour for the second after first from Sennen Cove and still only 2 from 10 after six hours. First from Guernsey took two hours and only another five from 29 in the next hour so despite the fine weather it didn't suit the birds much - or maybe there has been a lot of clashing.

Turned out pretty tough race for our club at least, 5 members failed to time in,  others returns very poor [1/19, 20/70] and large gaps between them; A Orr won club by 35 minutes at 13:06, 156miles, vel 1112.745

I've 4/8 and had nothing more since my 4th bird @ 14:36.  8th Club at 13:46, 157miles vel 969

Er ... transporter & empty baskets were back at club from Ripon before birds were  :B

all the birds that are missing for you lot are probably here in todmorden, we've seen 6 packs go over with upto 200 birds in each pack......... never in 20 years racing have we seen this we were in shock! also a mate a stray in with his first 2 from sheffield...way off line!

chaos and late but we have 6 back from 9 sent so far.

Jason

BETTER WATCH OOT TAMMY OR HE MIGHT SUE YE FOR POINTING THAT OOT :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Alf after a couple of pints anything can happen but as Tam quoted before yae canny sue me as i hivnae got anything.Well that might be true but i could always gae him a start pay him of them sue him.

Guest TAMMY_1

Alf after a couple of pints anything can happen but as Tam quoted before yae canny sue me as i hivnae got anything.Well that might be true but i could always gae him a start pay him of them sue him.

aye thats a better idea , how much do you pay an hour ?

Whats the other times/vel in Lanarkshire and how are the returns.Tam you can  :)respond as well without seeking approval from your office bearers. :) :) :)

FUNNY CAN NEVER REMEMBER YOU GIVING OOT ANY INFO WHEN YOU WERE AN OFFICE BEARER IN THE FED MR EADIE!!!

Guest TAMMY_1
Whats the other times/vel in Lanarkshire and how are the returns.Tam you can  :)respond as well without seeking approval from your office bearers. :) :) :)

I don't have to seek approval from anybody to say anything as you well know because when I lambasted you and your race controller last year when between the two of you , nearly the entire federations young birds were wiped out at Scotch Corner when we had the worse race in the history of Lanarkshire Federations racing, so you can comment if you wish on that.

I don't have to seek approval from anybody to say anything as you well know because when I lambasted you and your race controller last year when between the two of you , nearly the entire federations young birds were wiped out at Scotch Corner when we had the worse race in the history of Lanarkshire Federations racing, so you can comment if you wish on that.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN GOLDEN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D