just starting

;D good question ??a lot depends on how deep your pockets are ? unless u keep a tight reign on things u could fill youre loft in no time ! i would be tempted to get 10 or 12 youngsters or latebreds (from the same loft) some one who flies well and local ish to you ? like Sapper said enjoy them learn about them , and all going well should end up with a few pairs to breed from next year .                                          best of luck !!        andy  ;D

There is a young bird sale being held at the Dagenham Trades Hall (Charlotte Rd. Dagenham) this coming Sunday. I haven't any info as to the time but know that its advertised in this weeks fancy press. Perhaps someone can post the time of the sale.

ask around your neighborhood billybob  theres bound to be fanciers (people who keep pigeons in your area who would be happy to help you and give you advice) pm me if you need any help    debbie

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

billybob if you would be willing to ay carriage from scotland i will send you 6 latebreads down if you wish if you have rings you can send them if not i will put mine on if you are interested.

there must be fanciers down that way that can help you out, come on lads , we were all newstarts at one time, if anybody is local and can help, give him a break and save him the cost of carriage, i promised him a pair , and they are here for them no problem, but if someone local offered him a pair he could buy a couple of bags of feed instead of paying carriage.